Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

My experence with smart fire injectors

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My experence with smart fire injectors

So I reciently finished my turbo 5.3 build and I bought a set of smart fire Delphi 80lb injectors. 7 of them worked one of witch was leaking straight through and actually hydrolocked my engine. Not much of a problem drained the fuel no damage to the engine but I was heading to the tuner in 4 days. I called smart fire for a replacement which I was completely willing to pay for next day shipping. It took me 2 days and over 50 phone calls for him to even answer the phone. What kind of a business offers a warinte but won't honor it. By the time I finually got a hold of the guy he completely blew me off. I really wish I went with seamins deckas it would have been cheeper and I wouldn't have had to feel with the hassle.

Do not buy from smart fire injectors. The product is horrible quality and the owner of the company doesn't have a care in the world for his costomers
Old 06-10-2015, 06:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 70 Likes on 62 Posts

I have a inj flow/clean bench. Last set of that crap a customer sent in, went in the trash can...Not the first set, either.
I tell the customer up front, either don't waste the $ on cleaning. Or, if they are here, I call and give them the option of saving their $, less return postage.

Quick Reply: My experence with smart fire injectors