Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

attaching fast fuel rails to fast 102 intake

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attaching fast fuel rails to fast 102 intake

Hey guys not sure if I'm in the right place but I think so ..so here goes ..
I can't seem to find the information that I need I am installing a fast 102 intake on my ls1 and I have purchased a set up fast fuel rails for the LS 1.. I have installed the larger o rings at the base and am having problems with the brackets. I hear there are spacers .. I can't really seem to get a straight definitive answer on how to securely mount these fuel rails to the intake .. it would seem to me that this has probably been done 100 times already . any help would be appreciated thanks
Old 02-15-2016, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they make a rail specific to the fat lsx102 i believe, the injector does not sit straight up and down, its on a slight angle. the intake needs to be bolted down first so the 2 halves are seated together first then lube o rings, put injectors in the intake first then carefully press rail down on injectors. they only go int the rail about the width of the o ring and its very easy too tear them so be careful
Old 02-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for your reply not sure if I was clear I was only having problems with the brackets to mount the fuel rails on to the intake they were not the correct ones that came with the intake or the rails I ended up fabricating my own brackets to mount the rails to the intake

Quick Reply: attaching fast fuel rails to fast 102 intake