Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

New fuel system setup, is this the problem?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New fuel system setup, is this the problem?

Got new rails, injectors and ran new lines off my factory hard lines. After numerous leaks, I finally put the factory rails back on just to have the car running again. Car started and ran perfect through 3 hear cycles. Entered boost the first time and everything looked fine as well except I needing to adjust a few things with the tune. On the next boost log the car blew the charge pipe off and things went to hell. Now, it doesn't want idle or start without keeping the throttle cracked. It's fueling as though it doesn't have an Iat sensor but I'm showing a reading on it so it rules that out. Only other things changed were relocated coils and the new lines. Is their a problem with the lines being hooked like this?? Whatever the situation is, it's just odd that it ran fine for so long and now suddenly won't work to save its life.

Old 03-26-2016, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never mind guys. No IaT sensor reading. Buddy who was helping is not a car guy and was looking at the ECT I believe. Must have torn the wire when the charge pipe blew.

Quick Reply: New fuel system setup, is this the problem?