Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Is there a way to run hard lines under the car with a filter using AN?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Is there a way to run hard lines under the car with a filter using AN?

Hey y'all, does anyone know a way I can still use the Speedway Corvette regulator/filter with AN fittings (link down below) but be able to use the hard lines that run under the car? Would like to stick with hard lines running from this filter all the way under the car up to the engine bay. Is there a way to adapt -6 AN lines to bubble/double flared hard lines? Thanks in advance, Jeremy

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/LS-Fue...Kit,41791.html
Old 08-10-2016, 07:02 AM
Restricted User

Received 104 Likes on 87 Posts

You can flare the stock hardlines and use a couple of fittings to put AN ends on them.

It would probably be easier to flare them for the snap-on fittings themselves that clip onto the regulator and bypass the whole A/N thing all together.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 526 Likes on 356 Posts

first off, lemme say i am not stoked on those speedway corvette regulators. the pressure was all over the place, but not where it needed to be ...58 psi.

but, I simply ran efi rated fuel hose to the inlet and return and double clamped it wth efi clamps. then -6 AN out the other side.

do not use those AN to quick connect adapters in the picture unless you wanna burn your rig down. they straight up pop off under pressure. seen it myself.

Quick Reply: Is there a way to run hard lines under the car with a filter using AN?