Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injector oring leak ls1/ls2

Old 09-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injector oring leak ls1/ls2

I am running a lq4 with a ported ls2 intake and I can't seem to get the injectors to seal. The injectors are ls1 from what I am told and the fuel rails are from Holley. I'm 99% sure I have the right brackets they came with the fuel rails and say ls2. I'm pretty sure I have the incorrect o ring seals. The upper seals keep leaking but they also don't fit very tight the ones on my mustang you can barely get in these nearly slide in as of now only 2 leak but loose all pressure from the top.

Who has the correct part numbers for seals I can get local.?
Old 09-21-2016, 05:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the exact same problem with the same rails.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Do your self a favor call Holley tell them you Baught the rail adapter brackets that you don't need. idk why they offer them for 25$. But any way it comes with adapter o rings. You need these adapter o rings for the injectors they had no part number when I reviewed them or I would just share the part #. Just call them tell them that your kit didn't come with o rings and they will send you a set of orings. In my oppinion the orings should come with the rails. Please post back if you have a part # when you get them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Injector oring leak ls1/ls2