Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

leaking fuel line

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 06:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leaking fuel line

The quick connect fitting on my fuel rail is leaking. Does anyone know where to get a replacement, or happen to know the part number?
Old 02-07-2017, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The quick connect fitting on the hose that attaches to your fuel rail? My first choice would be pick one up at a local salvage yard, just get the whole hose with both quick connect ends on it. It should be a rubber hose that runs from the hard fuel line up onto your fuel rail.

If you don't want to do this you could maybe fix your hose. You could use something like Earl's AT991966 which would fit on the fuel rail, and you would need an adaptor to put it on the end of your hose like Aeroquip FBE1512 which I think if you cut the quick connect of the end of you rubber hose, that could slide into it, put a hose clamp on it, then screw it on the Earl's quick connect. These should be available from the typical hot rod type auto supply places, I expect if you google them you can see what they are.

You didn't say what it was on though? I was assuming an LS motor.

I actually may have a used hose kicking around here I could sell you for say $5 plus shipping?
Old 02-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. I'll send you a PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Are you talking about the stock nylon/plastic line? You can get repair parts at almost any parts store. Pretty easy to assemble, too.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The black rubber hose in the bottom section of the photo is what you are looking for correct? This is the stock fuel system as I took it off my car when I put the aftermarket system on it.

Quick Reply: leaking fuel line