Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Edelbrock Fuel Rail Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 09:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Edelbrock Fuel Rail Bracket

I was installing my Vic Jr and Edelbrock fuel rail when I discovered the fuel rail brackets are too short. I am using a standard size (I thought) 42lb injector (EV1).

I can make new brackets but my question is, shouldn't Edelbrock make a bracket that would fit? Am I doing something abnormal? The injectors sit snug in the rails and the intake but the brackets are almost an inch too short.

Anyone else run into this?

Chad
Old 02-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which bracket do you have? There are some short ones (3619) that are a shiny metal and the ones that come with the 3638 fuel rails that are a gold color. The gold ones are supposed to work with your injectors.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:09 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shiny. After a little bit of research I found that Edelbrock made short and long brackets, the ones you speak of is what should have come with my setup. Sadly I got the short ones.

Edelbrock did however say they would sell me the right brackets for my application, $9.00 each!!

Yeah, that ain't happening!! I can build them myself for free.

On a side note, when I called Edelbrock to inquire, they were about as shitty as they could be about it. Real short with answers, kept cutting me off in mid sentence, told me to call Summit because they were NOT going to sell them to me and this douche pickle even said I should buy them from a reliable source the next time.

I called Summit and they were cordial, polite and found what I was looking for after they spoke with Edelbrock, this lady from Summit said she talked to the Sales MGR and he told her it was raining in California and that was probably the reason the *** Hat I was talking to was in a bad mood.

I thought it might have been because his boyfriend shot sauce on the back of his shirt and he had to change before he went to work.

Chad
Old 03-03-2017, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine seems to be too tall..

Quick Reply: Edelbrock Fuel Rail Bracket