Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Aeromotive Pro-Series 11102

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeromotive Pro-Series 11102

I'm curious about just how loud the Aeromotive Pro-Series 11102 fuel pump is. Not that I'm really worried about the volume, I'm just curious. If you use one, chime in...

Thanks.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Drake
I'm curious about just how loud the Aeromotive Pro-Series 11102 fuel pump is. Not that I'm really worried about the volume, I'm just curious. If you use one, chime in...

Thanks.
they are noisy if they are mounted metal to metal. If you use a rubber isolator in between the mounting surface of the car the pump itself they arent bad at all. I cant even hear mine inside the car with mine mounted like this.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:14 PM
Launching!

Great, thanks for the answer. That's really surprising. How long have you been running the pump, and are you having any issues with excessive fuel heating?

I really didn't expect anyone to respond to this one.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Drake
Great, thanks for the answer. That's really surprising. How long have you been running the pump, and are you having any issues with excessive fuel heating?

I really didn't expect anyone to respond to this one.
No iussues what so ever. Its never over heated one time on me. i installed it with a sumped tank though and know what im doing with these pumps. Every pump ive seen fail is because peole dont know how to use them correctly. If you want to ask me more questions on this stuff shoot me a pm and ill put your system together for you.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:30 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
No iussues what so ever. Its never over heated one time on me. i installed it with a sumped tank though and know what im doing with these pumps. Every pump ive seen fail is because peole dont know how to use them correctly. If you want to ask me more questions on this stuff shoot me a pm and ill put your system together for you.
That's what I call service.

PM on the way. Thanks a million.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:50 PM
TECH Regular

I have a 1100 pump and it is a little loud from the back but the headers and duel exaust at idle kill it. havent herd it once at WOT LOL!
Old 08-31-2005, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Every pump ive seen fail is because peole dont know how to use them correctly.
Can you explain yourself? I would like to know that way I won't make a mistake down the road.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 69chevy
Can you explain yourself? I would like to know that way I won't make a mistake down the road.
Install the pump as close as possible to the supply (IE the Sump), Mount the pump below the sump as best as you can. Route lines away from direct heat if at all possible, and wire the setup with the correct gauge wire with good wire and ground it with the same...I run one size bigger just because i have access to all the good quality terminals, wire and relays at cost. Follow the install setups that Aeromotive has on there site and you should be fine. Some parts can be replaced with cheaper like the y-blocks. I used a Magnafuel Y-block which was $35 bucks compared to over $100 from Aeromotive.

Mike