Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

fuel return line

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel return line

i was just wondering if you could use a factory fuel rail system with the factory return line, and just use one of those aeroquip fittings that attaches to hard line, then hook it up to the braided stuff.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

if you are asking if you can use the factory stock fuel line as a return line == yes
and then run a bigger fuel feed line
Old 08-25-2005, 03:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by yodawagon
i was just wondering if you could use a factory fuel rail system with the factory return line, and just use one of those aeroquip fittings that attaches to hard line, then hook it up to the braided stuff.

What??? Talk about a run on sentence! HAHA
Old 08-25-2005, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

sorry guys. i saw a 97 vette fuel rail pair on ebay today. this one has the return line built in. what im wondering is, if i used aeroquips adapter for attaching braided line to hard line, could i use it. ive seen the aftermarket fuel rail kits, as nice as they look, i cant justify the price. figured if the 97 vette thing would work, id just use that with a couple aeroquip adapters. run the lines to the fuel cell.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes I have seen a hard tube adaptor on standard fuel rails before, this will allow you to then run braided line up to the stock rails.

Post in the conversion section and you will get a few pics, mainly this is done on conversion engines into older cars.