Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Is this a compete fuel system?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 03:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Is this a compete fuel system?

I'm getting parts together for my ls1 swap into my 1994 rx-7, and need to make sure I got all the right parts before I order. i didn't include the fuel pump and fuel rail connectors, as I have those already.

Let me know what I'm missing, what i don't need etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - AEI-13109 Fuel Pressure Regulator,

1 - EAR-230106ERL Fuel Filter, Inline Mount,

4 - EAR-300106ERL Fitting, Hose End, Auto-Fit, Straight,

1 - EAR-320006ERL Hose, Auto-Flex, -6 AN, 20 ft.

2 - EAR-809106ERL Fitting, Hose End, Swivel Seal, 90 Degree,

3 - EAR-985006ERL Fitting, Straight, Male -6 AN to Straight Cut Male

1 - Autometer Sport comp Electrical fuel pressure gauge
Old 11-24-2005, 05:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just finished the custom fuel system on my camaro... planned and drew everything out, had a few people review it etc etc etc... and i still had to redesign the entire routing of the lines and fittings a few times... all i'm getting at here is that you should probably try and find a local place to find fittings in case you need them.. it also looks like since you didn't list fuel rails on there that you're using the stock ones? you might need an adaptor piece to go from the fuel rails to the lines.. I don't know much about this, but it's somethign to look into. they sell little fuel line disconnector tools at autozone for like $10... might also want to look into that heat insulating tape to cover fuel lines that may be too close to exhaust manifolds/engine/mufflers for comfort. what about a fuel pump? didn't see one listed?

on a side note, I just zip tied my new fuel lines to the old ones... might want to see if this will work for you if you haven't already... it made it VERY easy to run the lines...

good luck and post pics when you're done!