Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injector question

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 12:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Injector question

Hi everyone, I am trying to find out if I can run the stock LT1 injectors in my motor. The motor is a 355 LT1 with a forged bottom end, custom grind blower cam, ported LT4 heads and intake with a compression ratio of 8.75. I was running a procharger on it but i've decided to sell my car so I am selling everything but the motor. The injectors that are in it are 42#. So what do you guys think, could I run the stock ones without the blower and a different tune? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh ya, the car made 400 hp and 435 tq with a 3000 stall with this setup if that helps... Any suggestions?
Old 12-01-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Definitely can run the stockers if your just going to sell the car. The stockers just have a tendency to lock up in the upper rpms but if your selling the car then this is a non-issue.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Big Show
Definitely can run the stockers if your just going to sell the car. The stockers just have a tendency to lock up in the upper rpms but if your selling the car then this is a non-issue.
K thats what I sas hoping for, besides this motor without the blower and other stuff will be a turd anyway!