Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel pressure sending unit

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fuel pressure sending unit

I am installing an electronic fuel pressure gauge and am wondering where to put it. The an fitting on the end of the fuel rail has a nitrous line hooked up to it so I can't put it there. Can I cut the fuel line that is going into the fuel rail and just put a tee there with hose clamps? If so do you know what size barbs I will need to fit. Or is there a better way?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mlambrecht82
I am installing an electronic fuel pressure gauge and am wondering where to put it. The an fitting on the end of the fuel rail has a nitrous line hooked up to it so I can't put it there. Can I cut the fuel line that is going into the fuel rail and just put a tee there with hose clamps? If so do you know what size barbs I will need to fit. Or is there a better way?
I wouldn't think that cutting the fuel line on a high pressure fuel injected system would be that great of an idea.

I'm currently waiting on a direct replacement braided line for my LS1 that has all of the quick disconnect fittings already in there for ease of assembly. I'm gonna disassemble part of that line, and put in a -6AN male/female coupler with a 1/8" NPT port drilled and tapped into the side of that fitting.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

use a nitrous guage manifold between the rail and N2O fuel line