Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel Rails: Tell me about them.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some gauges will not clear the area...and mine is actually pretty close. We tried one or two different ones before we got that one to fit properly.

FAST should be selling the gauge that you see in my picture and also the install kit for the rails very soon. I suggest giving them a call sometime this week and asking. I'm not sure if or when it will be available, as I'm not on the sales side of things.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The LS1 rails line up okay enough with the fuel injectors and 4 bolt points, no problem.

But I think the rail itself, is just longer enough (longer than stock) where it comes so very close up behind the bracket.

In CompTA's, it looks like his rail is actually more towards to outer edge, and clearing the bracket easier.

Maybe I can modify the bracket to get some more room, for right now, there is no way I could get a straight adaptor in there.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you look at my pics I used a I used a fitting that allows you to view from anywhere on the car- its facing up. This setup would allow you the option to mount a larger guage and clear the throttle cable.

Quick Reply: Fuel Rails: Tell me about them.