Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

LT1 -LS1 fuel system change over...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 -LS1 fuel system change over...

Alright, its finally time to tackle the fuel system in my car. Here is the deal. I'm puting a H/C/N20 6.0 liter into my 95 TA. I've thought about switching the tank and all the lines to make it a plug an play fuel system. Then you have to worry about the wiring and then the gauge accuracy.

I am leaning towards using the Vette filter/regulator. What I want to know is what lines m I going to need to go from the LT1 tank lines to adapt to the filter/regulator? Also, what do I do about fittings coming off the filter/regulator and going to the fuel rail of the LS6 intake?

Anyone who has done this, please chime in. I want to make this as painless as possible. Even if its directing me to someone or a sponser than would be able to help me.

Thanks in advance guys. This is tha last piece of the puzzle for this project.

Old 06-10-2007, 06:02 PM
10 Second Moderator

I'm doing the same thing only in a Camaro, I will swap in a 98 tank and use the short return style regulator thats in the tank. Seems easier/simple (plus I have the lines/line from a 98) I parted out last year. I'm thinking its just a wiring issue from there on out...
Old 06-11-2007, 12:19 PM
FormerVendor

You can leave it all intact and add the reg up front to the rails stock lines and all. give me a call I will set you up with what you need.

Nate
Old 06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
You can leave it all intact and add the reg up front to the rails stock lines and all. give me a call I will set you up with what you need.

Nate
Thanks Nate! I've been well taken care of.