Go Back   LS1TECH > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register iTraderTimeslips Photos Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsVendor Directory
Search

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

chaman's "SilverBird" - 1999 Pontiac Trans Am
SilverBird
Owned by chaman
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS7

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 12-29-2010, 08:22 PM
User's Posts: 4354

Vehicle Photos

chaman has not entered a description for "SilverBird"

Comments and Messages

1. ClintInSaudi
    Hello yes i would like to know as well? Can you tell me where you got them? Type and the center cap?
  2. HAWKVERT
    I love the looks of your car and what you have done with it. Would you mind telling me who makes your wheels,name of wheels and size? I have an bright red 02 Firehawk that I'm looking at putting my factory chrome wheels up for safe keeping and would like to find a nice set to replace them with. Out of all the wheels out there I like yours the best next to a set of 5 star C6 Corvette wheels. Also I'm curious what size tires you are running? Have you lowered the car?
    Thanks in advance for your reply!
    Darrell
    AKA HAWKVERT