Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Lights keep coming on

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lights keep coming on

A while back i slammed into a saftey wall in the middle of the highway when i hydro-planed during a bad storm. I replaced the driver side rear axle shaft (bent really bad) and everything was workign fine for a while. After about a week I went on vacation and drove about 3 hours striaght when all of a sudden my ABS,TCS OFF, and BRAKE lights came on. I pulled over right away to see if something was wrong or if i had sprung a leak or something, but everything looked fine. I jacked the rear end up and spun the tires- no clunking or binding. When I turned the car back on the lights were out, but then came back on after a couple minutes of driving. It's been about a month now and the lights turn on after driving for a while and turn back off when the car gets turned off. I thought it could be a bad sensor, but would that make all the lights come on, even the hand brake light? If anyone has any idea's or solutions please help me out.