Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

difference in these rears from EPP

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 06:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default difference in these rears from EPP

so i was on EPPs site and i saw two differnt 9" that they offer. one ha ddetroit trutrak an dthe other didn't. both offer having 3 channel but the main difference is teh trutrak liek i said beofre. what are teh benefits of having atrutrak over just the other rear as i dont think that they would sell a non limited slip/ posi unit. but basically one is under $2000 the way i want it set up an the other is well..... over $3000. Is there goingto be any difference in strength? i am planning on auto-x, strip use but this car is also my DD. lastly i knew that the fab 9 was not able to have the watts link set up on it so now i am looking away from doing a fab 9. if nothin else theni gues i could always just stick with getting a strange dana 60 i guess and be able to play it safe
Old 02-09-2009, 10:55 PM
12 Second Club

Do a search on the Truetrac. Most say it's good to approx 600RWHP. The only other options are Spool or Locker if you want to keep your ABS. I think for any type of auto-x you would want the Truetrac. Also EPP does not offer any complete rear for $2000.00.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:26 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by madclown
Do a search on the Truetrac. Most say it's good to approx 600RWHP. The only other options are Spool or Locker if you want to keep your ABS. I think for any type of auto-x you would want the Truetrac. Also EPP does not offer any complete rear for $2000.00.
No, but I wish I could... lol

The 9 inch with a spool is the least amount of money, next would be the Truetrac, then locker. Bob
Old 02-10-2009, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
No, but I wish I could... lol

Me TOO.....