Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

picked up my new rear end today....

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile picked up my new rear end today....

so today i got to pick up a new 10 bolt for my car.... yes i know this isnt really anything special like a 12 bolt or 9 inch, but its more than just the 10 bolt to me.. i have been searching for a 10 bolt for the past couple of weeks, and i just couldnt seem to find one that was in my price range. i go to college full time and work 2 jobs also, but still dont have any money!! lol but here is where it gets good i was looking on this fourm and found thread that was talking about rear ends and found someone that had one so i told him i was really looking for one and i could give him some money for it, but he insisted if it will help you its free... so anyways i just wanted to thank Steve aka tals7 so much for the rear end... its people like you that really make me realize that there are still alot of good people out there. most people would have seen how much they could have got out of me for the rear end.. so thank you again steve. like i said sorry if this thread really wasnt about a beefed up rear end or anything i just wanted to say how thankfull i am. P.S i love your car steve!!! cant wait to see it again thanks kyle
Old 09-26-2009, 05:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's cool!
Old 09-26-2009, 05:47 PM
11 Second Club

That's awesome! It's cool to see there are still people willing to help others out without anything in return
Old 09-26-2009, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

Smile

happy to help u kyle.it makes me happy to help others.today i droped my friends ls1 out of his 2000 ss made 0$ but he is happy and so am i to put my lift to good use.any parts i have that i dont need i will share with others.now time to rest.