Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

DD rear end swap

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default DD rear end swap

All,

Looking into getting a stronger rear end for my 2002 Camaro SS M6 vert...Right now it's just a bolt-on car (headers going in next weekend) and will likely stay that way for quite a while...It's my daily driver and my only car, so I want something that retains full stock functionality while being strong enough to handle 1-2 test and tune nights a month on street tires...Don't want to break the bank on this, just want something that will keep me from towing my car home from the strip while not being a pain in the *** to deal with. Any recommendations?

Tommy
Old 10-16-2010, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if your on street tires i doubt like hell your ever going to break your 10 bolt... it has happened, but its pry the must uncommon thing to break them.

If your going to stay bolt ons on street tires im sure the general opinino is youll be okay.

One of the sponsors will chime in im sure. Id start checking out brutespeed, Bob is a great guy and is always helpfull. I talked to him a little bit when i got my rear end and i ended up going with MWC and he is still answering questions for me and is a great guy. He has the best prices on Moser rear ends ive seen

Quick Reply: DD rear end swap