Gears & Axles
Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana
Sponsored by

e-brake brackets

Old 06-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
TECH Regular
Trader Rating: 0
Default e-brake brackets

i know it's been covered can anyone tell me how or where i can find info on cutting the e- brake bracket to fit my S60 with the bmr lca brackets?? please!! it's a 108 degrees here in Mo. and this old man is getting sweaty! i was hoping that i'd never smell like a sweaty oldman but.... you know like granpa. pics would be nice but i have an imagination thanks the oldman........
oldmano2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
Trader Rating: 2

I will have to take some pics of mine. The bracket is a 3 sided box design. I cut off the back and inner side, leaving only the outer side where the cable goes through the bracket. Using the factory bolt hole, just place it on the same bolt as your LCA. Works great.
98 Trans Am: D&D T-56, Monster Level 3, PST Aluminum DS, Moser 9", LT's, TX Speed True Duals, Full BMR suspension, Trick Flow 215's, Polluter V2, Fast 92, NW92, Fast rails, Racetronix fuel system, Nitrous Outlet 92MM plate kit
2010 Harley Wide Glide Stock 96ci twin cam. Performance machine air cleaner, Vance and Hines big radius dual exhaust (no baffles), Power Commander V. 77 RWHP 85 RWTQ. Coming soon: Reaper cams, 55mm throttle body
BlackLS1Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
TECH Regular
Trader Rating: 0

thanks blackls1bird, i kinda thought that. i'm thinking of keeping the back also and cutting off just the side opposite the cable and line bracket ,then drilling a hole in the back of plate and adding bolt back there thanks for your info... the oldman...........
oldmano2z is offline   Reply With Quote

bracket, brake, brakes, ebrake, ls1tech, s60