Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Quick thanks to Bob@brutespeed and Carl@crp also quick question

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Quick thanks to Bob@brutespeed and Carl@crp also quick question

I have been in the market for a new rear recently, I just wanted to shoot a shout out to Bob@brutespeed and Carl@crp. I emailed both of them regarding a 9" and a s60 and both were a great amount of help and just upstanding professionals to deal with. Unfortunately uncle sam got a little greedy this year and I didnt get as much back in tax returns as I had hoped so I could not complete business with either of them. Just wanted to recommend either one of them. I would not hesitate to deal with either and their service and prices are great.

Now for my quick question, like I said due to a lack of funds I had to settle for a used moser 12 bolt with a trutrac for now until I can afford an s60 later down the road. Im picking it up tomorrow just wanted to know what kind of gear oil and how much to fill it since Im going to run fresh oil when I install.

Thanks again guys!

Last edited by k_garretson23; 02-28-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:35 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by k_garretson23
I have been in the market for a new rear recently, I just wanted to shoot a shout out to Bob@brutespeed and Carl@crp. I emailed both of them regarding a 9" and a s60 and both were a great amount of help and just upstanding professionals to deal with. Unfortunately uncle sam got a little greedy this year and I didnt get as much back in tax returns as I had hoped so I could not complete business with either of them. Just wanted to recommend either one of them. I would not hesitate to deal with either and their service and prices are great.

Now for my quick question, like I said due to a lack of funds I had to settle for a used moser 12 bolt with a trutrac for now until I can afford an s60 later down the road. Im picking it up tomorrow just wanted to know what kind of gear oil and how much to fill it since Im going to run fresh oil when I install.

Thanks again guys!

Thank You for the kind words!

I hope Your 12-bolt serves You well, it uses any non synthetic gear lube and do not use any posi additives.

Hope this helps!

Thanks again,
Carl
Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks again

Quick Reply: Quick thanks to Bob@brutespeed and Carl@crp also quick question