Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Moser M9 Musclepack

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Moser M9 Musclepack

I know that my 12 bolt is all i need now, but when i do the swap to the v8, i know im going to need a 9"
ive checked out a few and im liking the moser M9 Musclepack, but when i go to the actual moser site, they have selections for all the f-bodys except the 4th gen, is it because its so much like the 3rd gen rear end, or is it because it wont work for it? im ok with my knowledge of motors, but when it comes to everything else on the car, im clueless, so im relying on you guys for this one. ive been reading on them, and will continue to do so, but any imput from someone knowledgeable on the topic would be appreciated.
also, the only one on the site comes fully assembled, brakes and all. can i ask them to not include parts i dont need, or am i stuck with an extra set of drums?
Thanks for any help
Old 03-29-2013, 06:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Moser does not sell their rears with the brake caliper brackets required for the 4th gen F Body. Check out the link here for the M9 that I sell for these cars. http://shop.brutespeed.com/Moser-M9-...y-Complete.htm Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 04-01-2013, 10:06 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BCaywood
I know that my 12 bolt is all i need now, but when i do the swap to the v8, i know im going to need a 9"
ive checked out a few and im liking the moser M9 Musclepack, but when i go to the actual moser site, they have selections for all the f-bodys except the 4th gen, is it because its so much like the 3rd gen rear end, or is it because it wont work for it? im ok with my knowledge of motors, but when it comes to everything else on the car, im clueless, so im relying on you guys for this one. ive been reading on them, and will continue to do so, but any imput from someone knowledgeable on the topic would be appreciated.
also, the only one on the site comes fully assembled, brakes and all. can i ask them to not include parts i dont need, or am i stuck with an extra set of drums?
Thanks for any help
If you are in need of a complete rearend that is full assembled, brakes and all, and custom built to your specs, then MWC is your one stop shop! We are a direct dealer for Strange, Moser, Yukon Gear, and we are the manufacturer of the ever-popular MWC fabricated 9 inch earend package. The MWC 9" rear is the best value for your money in a 9" rear and comes standard with all the small features... some of which are not even available as options with other rears.

Give us a call and we will sure get you taken care of with the correct parts and a great price!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks, i checked out the brucespeed site, and i really like the work and parts. i also checked out the rear ends, but i really dont know anything so i wasnt sure what i was looking at for most of the options unfortunatly
Old 04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just give us a call... We can get you handled whatever your needs or questions are. Whether it is a kit, a complete assembled rearend, or even installed in your car for you, MWC does it all.

Quick Reply: Moser M9 Musclepack