Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

E-locker vs arb

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-locker vs arb

Hey guys, so I'm in the midst of selling my old camaro to buy a rearend for my 02 z28. Price is my concern so I've chosen to go with a s60. I kinda don't want a traditional locker due to the unexpected locking and unlocking in corners so I'm trying to gather more info on the e-lockers and arb air lockers. Also what would you say the power handling capabilities are for them. My future goal is a daily on 700 rwhp maybe more if I ever get it to the track. Thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2013, 11:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grim_ls1
Hey guys, so I'm in the midst of selling my old camaro to buy a rearend for my 02 z28. Price is my concern so I've chosen to go with a s60. I kinda don't want a traditional locker due to the unexpected locking and unlocking in corners so I'm trying to gather more info on the e-lockers and arb air lockers. Also what would you say the power handling capabilities are for them. My future goal is a daily on 700 rwhp maybe more if I ever get it to the track. Thanks in advance

The locker for the S60 does not have the poor street manners associated with the 9" locker. Its smooth as any other posi unit but will easily accomodate Your HP level.

Check out our S60 special going on now and do some searching for satisfied customers as well!

Thank You,
Carl
Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah you're the one I'm gonna be getting the rear from. I was assuming it was a locker thing cuz my buddy has Dana 60's front and back on his jeep with lockers and his comes in and out a lot. But thank you for the correction. As soon as I get up the money ill be giving you a call.

Last edited by grim_ls1; 04-03-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by grim_ls1
Yeah you're the one I'm gonna be getting the rear from. I was assuming it was a locker thing cuz my buddy has Dana 60's front and back on his jeep with lockers and his comes in and out a lot. But thank you for the correction. As soon as I get up the money ill be giving you a call.
I had a looker in rear of one of my jeeps, and it did some weird **** sometimes! I now ARB's front and rear, love it!

Quick Reply: E-locker vs arb