Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

True Street Motorsports FTW

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default True Street Motorsports FTW

Got my '02 Camaro back from True Street Motorsports. The hooked me up with a chassis tune adjusting all of my UMI adjustable components as well as the adjustable Strange shocks.

They started in the front of the car and adjusted all of the new UMI components to make a drag race set-up. They did some massaging on the Upper & Lower Arms, K-Member, Transmission/Torque arm mount and shocks and then went to the rear of the car and welded the drag bar and the LPW tube braces, adjusted the rear LCA's the pan hard rod and installed a modified UMI Pan hard bar relocation kit. Then they finished up with a 4 wheel alignment and adjusted the ride height.

I'm hoping to make my factory 10 bolt last as long as possible. So with the addition of adjustable LCA's, adjustable Torque arm, adjustable drag bar and the LPW tube braces, I dont think i could help it out any more.

They also did a little welding & fabricating too and the results are fantastic! Couldnt ask for a better bunch of guys and proffesional work. I will be back!

Thanks to Clint, Tim and the rest of the crew for a job well done!

Chad
Attached Thumbnails True Street Motorsports FTW-susp-12.jpg   True Street Motorsports FTW-susp-11.jpg   True Street Motorsports FTW-susp-3.jpg   True Street Motorsports FTW-susp-5.jpg  

Last edited by ss4chad; 09-12-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: caint spel fur chit

Quick Reply: True Street Motorsports FTW