Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Mavns Quick Performance 9" Install.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 09:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 157 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis2
These are the things you will notice when you purchase from a company that engineered their own product, install their own product, and use their own product.

Those reasons above are what sets us apart from companies that are just parts slingers. Not to mention we keep in contact with our customers, customers are and will always give valued feedback.
What i domt understand is something as simple as brake line clips could easily be added to a moser fab 9? So why dont they do it? Ill take the wait time for something that goes in as easily as my mwc did. It obviously sucks waiting, but i will always recommend there stuff.

Only one complaint about mwc and its a big deal, i buy 4 vikings from them and get 4 viking stickers.....i buy a 4000+ rear and get one sticker.....and its on the rear. I want 2 more and a tshirt dammit.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:18 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Floorman279
What i domt understand is something as simple as brake line clips could easily be added to a moser fab 9? So why dont they do it? Ill take the wait time for something that goes in as easily as my mwc did. It obviously sucks waiting, but i will always recommend there stuff.

Only one complaint about mwc and its a big deal, i buy 4 vikings from them and get 4 viking stickers.....i buy a 4000+ rear and get one sticker.....and its on the rear. I want 2 more and a tshirt dammit.
I do indeed wish they would add the brake line clips. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 01-13-2017, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Floorman279

It is more than just brake line clips that sets us apart from any other fabricated housing on the market. The number one being cost, if you run the numbers our fabricated housing is inline with purchasing a brand new stamped housing plus an aftermarket torque arm.

Secondly our housing does come standard with a drain plug, brake line clips, brake line tabs, brake line bracket, E-Brake bracket, housing studs already installed, all necessary hardware, four different torque arm options, nine different crossmember options, any color powder coating color available, any center section option you could dream of, any axle configuration you could imagine, and you can add any custom feature to your housing your would like. Such as wheelie bar tabs, watts link brackets, backbrace, wishbone brackets, narrowed LCA brackets, any width you would like, no spring perches for a custom look, transverse mounts welded on, and so much more on top of the fact we build all those options to go with our rear end.

When you go over all the options we have available you see why the Midwest Chassis fabricated rear end is so popular and why we have been shipping out no less than one a day for many years. We have one dedicated fabricator that does nothing but builds F-Body specific housing every day. On top of the two fabricators that build the torque arms and crossmember options every day.

With all the available options and demand you could see why our time frame is the biggest hurdle we have and we are always making adjustments to try and speed up the process. No rear end order ever goes out the door the same so it is difficult to have them sitting on shelves waiting to go like other manufactures with less options.

Oh as for shirt and stickers, it probably does need addressed some and we have discussed that. The free advertisement we get from it has always been the last concern and more so on getting customers their product but we do understand people like those items.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

MAVN, when you purchased this, was it just the housing or did it come with all the gears/internals?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:03 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

after reading MWC replys I am surprised to see how complicated a damn 9" in these cars can be.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Mappinsj
after reading MWC replys I am surprised to see how complicated a damn 9" in these cars can be.
Actually we have done everything possible to simplify the installation of the Midwest Chassis Fabricated nine inch. We have done this because we are possibly the only ones that do installs on the rear ends we manufacture.

We have also installed housings from other manufactures and understand the issues that come up with them and make sure ours doesn't have the same problems.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:18 PM

Received 1,835 Likes on 1,145 Posts

Not the only ones but one of the very few to be sure

Quick Reply: Mavns Quick Performance 9" Install.