Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Will It Grenade?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Will It Grenade?

I have a 98 T/A with a 100 wet shot from NX, Longtubes ORY and Catback and some other bolt ons i am curious if i put a stall in my car will my stock rear blow on me, it has 2:73s. thank you

OH and how do i put my list of mods on my threads.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by riceyum
I have a 98 T/A with a 100 wet shot from NX, Longtubes ORY and Catback and some other bolt ons i am curious if i put a stall in my car will my stock rear blow on me, it has 2:73s. thank you

I'm not sure about the rear end question, eventhough with my mods I have been ok for about 6 months so far. To put your mods on, click the user CP button at the top and when that page opens up click the button that says edit signiture. Put whatever it is that you want in there and it will show up everytime you post. Good luck with the rear end!!
Old 11-03-2004, 02:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by riceyum

I very seriously doubt you would blow the rear end.. I Spray mine with 100 NX kit, right out the hole with the mods in my sig. On a set of MT et streets. Ive been doing this for about a year now without any problems other than braking a U-joint.. Good luck man... Vann
Old 11-05-2004, 03:18 AM
Launching!

it will blow