Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

powerslide

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 03:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default powerslide

Can anybody tell me why I can only powerslide/ burn and turn my car to the left? When i try going to the right 1 wheel stops spinning not allowing me to spin??
Old 04-19-2005, 03:46 PM
TECH Resident

your diff is worn out......your cars power wheel is the rite side so if the diff wheres out the rite will still spin hard.... so you turn rite the power wheel gets light cause of wheight tranfer and spinns but the left wheel does not cause your diff plus that is the harder of the two to spin in a rite hand turn......now when you turn left your left wheel getts light and your diff CAN spinn it and you power wheel spins enven thought it is on the harder side to spin.
so rite hand trun ==== one wheel wonder
left hand turn ====== side ways burn outs around corners
Old 04-21-2005, 08:20 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pontiac
your diff is worn out......your cars power wheel is the rite side so if the diff wheres out the rite will still spin hard.... so you turn rite the power wheel gets light cause of wheight tranfer and spinns but the left wheel does not cause your diff plus that is the harder of the two to spin in a rite hand turn......now when you turn left your left wheel getts light and your diff CAN spinn it and you power wheel spins enven thought it is on the harder side to spin.
so rite hand trun ==== one wheel wonder
left hand turn ====== side ways burn outs around corners

yes but my buddy can go either way in his car! and he doesn't have a PosiTack?? What gives...I want to be able to slide left and right...

So this is common??