Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Pics of your relocation brackets on your 12 bolt.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 05:53 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Pics of your relocation brackets on your 12 bolt.

I have a set of BMR relocation brackets (Weld on) and I am having trouble figuring witch way to weld them etc... I keep flipping them around but no definite direction is determined yet so I thought I'd like to see a few photos of some already welded etc...If you can take a few or have a few already taken it would be a great tool to look at I thought about selling them and buying the sphon relocation, but i already have these and I know they will work fine I just need to figue out the best mounting position etc... ANy help would be great thanks in advance.
Jeff
Old 07-30-2005, 12:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered the sphon's for my new 9" and will be putting them on in a few days. But I had the randon tech brackets on my 10 bolt. And All I can say is that they go on the rear side of the old brackets. It should be pretty streight forward.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Each of the lower holes should be just a little bit forward of the hole above it.
Old 07-30-2005, 12:25 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks speedy and JRracing for the replies. I know what you guys are saying but sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words etc...LOL! I know how they look on the 10 bolt I have one I compared it to I just wanted to have a little more confidence before I weld as it is a little more difficult to remove after that etc...