Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need someone to recommend a performance shop in North Texas. I live in Carrollton (north dallas) 2000 Camaro SS.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:52 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vinmanss12
Need someone to recommend a performance shop in North Texas. I live in Carrollton (north dallas) 2000 Camaro SS.
What is it you are needing help with?
Old 04-07-2015, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tnmotown
I would like to know as well. I assumed it would of been shipped this week and was waiting for a call. Last I heard, It was done with powder coat and getting assembled the past 2-3 weeks. I was quoted a 6 week build time also, back in late December when I ordered. Luckily my car sits in the garage, but the weather is nice and I'm anxious to take it out for a spin thanks
I got a call back, and hopefully mine will ship out in the next couple of days. I figure I'll see it around the 17th or the 20th which is around 8 weeks including shipping. Not terrible, I'm in Vegas that weekend though so I'll probably have to wait to install it, bleh.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah I got a call from Kevin? I'm bad with names lol. They should it should be shipped out today actually. They'll let me know once it's shipped out. I'll definately have to call in sick at work when it arrives
Old 04-07-2015, 04:20 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Yeah I got a call from Kevin? I'm bad with names lol. They should it should be shipped out today actually. They'll let me know once it's shipped out. I'll definately have to call in sick at work when it arrives
Yours just left the building not more than 2 minutes ago.

Last edited by MidwestChassis; 04-08-2015 at 08:01 AM.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis
Yours just the building not more than 2 minutes ago.
Sweeeeet! Thanks
Old 04-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Got the call that mine is shipping too. I am sure it will be worth the wait. My Hawk has been broke for almost a year and half now and cannot wait to get it back on the road for summer.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

All PM's answered and like always multiple rear ends are being shipped daily. If you want an update on your current order please feel free to contact me via email or PM.

Thanks for your orders.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis2
All PM's answered and like always multiple rear ends are being shipped daily. If you want an update on your current order please feel free to contact me via email or PM.

Thanks for your orders.
I got your PM this morning, thanks for the reply. The tracking numbers shows it should be delivered on Monday, so looks like I'll be sick for work lol!

Can't wait!!!
Old 04-09-2015, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not a problem at all and trust me you will be happy as it's worth the wait, our rear end is the only rear end on the market that is COMPLETELY customizable when you order and still bolts back in like the factory 10-bolt came out. No need for hose clamps and zip ties to strap back on brake lines or e-brake lines.

Some times to get what you want takes a little longer but in the end you get what you want and with the amount of money you are spending having the things you want makes it worth it.

Not to mention because we manufacture in house we offer discounts on all our other suspension items with purchase.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

Ive gotta get a price from you on building a cage, rear, minitubs etc for my new car. Is it best to call or pm? looking to get it done this coming winter. Thanks

Ryan
Old 04-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Teching In

My rear end showed up today. Only 3 days from when they told me it shipped. It does look good and had a crowd of people at my work admiring it too. Definitely worth the wait.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 25thhawk
Ive gotta get a price from you on building a cage, rear, minitubs etc for my new car. Is it best to call or pm? looking to get it done this coming winter. Thanks

Ryan
You can email me at midwestchassis2@hotmail.com or call the shop @ (309)382-6252 as either way works for us.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by reelmcoy
My rear end showed up today. Only 3 days from when they told me it shipped. It does look good and had a crowd of people at my work admiring it too. Definitely worth the wait.
I appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:54 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 25thhawk

Ryan
Ryan you can't go wrong having Eric do the whole "Monty"
My car is at there shop getting some much needed major updates.
Eric's work is the best in the bussines!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2015, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Remember when ordering a MWC fabricated nine inch you are dealing first hand with the company that is not only selling you the product but manufacturing the product. This is why we can offer the best pricing on the market and help you with any questions you may have. No need to wait on third party responses to get you the answers to the questions you may have.

That's how it should be when you are spending this kind of money on your projects.

Any questions please feel free to call (309)382-6252 and we will get you taken care of and with rear end purchases we offer discounts on all the other products we manufacture in house.
Old 04-16-2015, 05:02 PM
11 Second Club

Mine got delivered on Tuesday and I literally had it installed within a couple of hours, taking my time.

It bolts right in just like the original 10 bolt would, with all the factory bracket locations being in the same spot. That helped a lot making it an easy install.

I have the short chassis mount t/a and need to get used to some of the noise the spherical rods make, and also the posi unit when taking turns or over bumps. I set the pinion angle at -2*. So far, the rear is quiet and no vibrations.

I'm doing my heat cycle break-in right now and hopefully have my car on the dyno by next week

Sorry for the crappy, quick picture. I'll take some more when its in the air again. That stock sway bar looks so small!! lol

I want to say THANK YOU MWC!! for your awesome product and great customer service. You guys always responded quick to my emails or answered my questions over the phone. I'll be giving you guys a call when I need more suspension stuff

Name:  9638AE4F-23EB-457F-A606-AD5E21CF9F19_zps77hkc07a.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  199.3 KB
Old 04-16-2015, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Mine got delivered on Tuesday and I literally had it installed within a couple of hours, taking my time.

It bolts right in just like the original 10 bolt would, with all the factory bracket locations being in the same spot. That helped a lot making it an easy install.

I have the short chassis mount t/a and need to get used to some of the noise the spherical rods make, and also the posi unit when taking turns or over bumps. I set the pinion angle at -2*. So far, the rear is quiet and no vibrations.

I'm doing my heat cycle break-in right now and hopefully have my car on the dyno by next week

Sorry for the crappy, quick picture. I'll take some more when its in the air again. That stock sway bar looks so small!! lol

I want to say THANK YOU MWC!! for your awesome product and great customer service. You guys always responded quick to my emails or answered my questions over the phone. I'll be giving you guys a call when I need more suspension stuff
I'm jelly

My 3rd member showed up on Monday(I wasn't aware it had actually shipped), my housing showed up today (I had called and got tracking info for that) I also called today and got a tracking # for my drive shaft which should be here next Wednesday. And my axles are somewhere (maybe shipped, maybe my order hasn't even been started). I'm ok with the cost and the wait time, I knew what I was getting into.

I'm just stressing out because all of this stuff is being shipped to the shop doing the work, apparently I'm building a pile of parts in their corner. I was under the incorrect impression that I would be expecting 2 packages, 1 big crate (with housing, third member, watts link, LCAs and axles), and another package with my DS from PST. To be fair, I never asked how stuff would be shipped when I ordered it, that was just an assumption from how I've seen other members get theirs delivered. Now I'm getting 4 packages which best case scenario have their deliveries spread out over the course of a week and a half. Hoping I can get a tracking number from strange tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Looks great and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. It was a pleasure working with you.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blackandgold
I'm jelly

My 3rd member showed up on Monday(I wasn't aware it had actually shipped), my housing showed up today (I had called and got tracking info for that) I also called today and got a tracking # for my drive shaft which should be here next Wednesday. And my axles are somewhere (maybe shipped, maybe my order hasn't even been started). I'm ok with the cost and the wait time, I knew what I was getting into.

I'm just stressing out because all of this stuff is being shipped to the shop doing the work, apparently I'm building a pile of parts in their corner. I was under the incorrect impression that I would be expecting 2 packages, 1 big crate (with housing, third member, watts link, LCAs and axles), and another package with my DS from PST. To be fair, I never asked how stuff would be shipped when I ordered it, that was just an assumption from how I've seen other members get theirs delivered. Now I'm getting 4 packages which best case scenario have their deliveries spread out over the course of a week and a half. Hoping I can get a tracking number from strange tomorrow.
When ordering a complete assembly it comes on a crate minus the driveshaft as it will get dropped shipped. An order like yours that is not assembled you will have items shipped from three locations depending on your particular order. Once we know the order is being built and going to be shipping out we start to drop ship items so they arrive all with in the same week.

Kevin will have the axle tracking numbers for you as soon as Strange gets back to him via email. If you have any questions please just hit us up and we are more than happy to answer them.

Quick Reply: Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics