Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Thanks Jaws Gear

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Thanks Jaws Gear

Short story: Jeff at Jaws Gear really helped me out this week.

Long story: I work for a performance shop and several weeks ago a customer brought me his Camaro with destroyed gears/diff (10 bolt, big suprise, huh?). The customer bought an Auburn posi from Jaws Gear and had it sent to my shop. Due to a miscommunication on my end, the customer ended up ordering a 26 spline unit, not a 28. So we sent the diff back to Jaws. They were out of the 28 spline units and had Auburn ship one directly. Well after a little over a week the diff had not shown up so I called Jeff. He found out that Auburn had not even shipped it yet and it would be "5-10 days" before they would. He said he'd figure out something from Auburn or find me another unit somewhere. Yesterday I called him to see what he found and he said he found one from another vendor and had it over-night shipped to me. Being Friday, I expected to see it on Monday. It turns out that Jeff threw down for a Saturday delivery as well because it showed up this morning. My happy customer got his car back this afternoon. Thanks again Jeff / Jaws Gear, I owe ya one -->