Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

EPP (Moser 9" ) in

Old 03-17-2008, 08:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EPP (Moser 9" ) in

First off Thanks Bob at EPP (customer service how's the commercial go priceless), pretty straight forward install, have run it on jackstands and a quick little trip down the street, did have to lose the exhaust no way to get the trak pack on with it on unfortunately my duals were all welded, could be some new Kooks may find their way into a new dual set-up. Jim98TA unfortuantely another bolt was broken on the differntial put some blemishes on the 2 month old TA cover.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:21 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mcflyz28
First off Thanks Bob at EPP (customer service how's the commercial go priceless), pretty straight forward install, have run it on jackstands and a quick little trip down the street, did have to lose the exhaust no way to get the trak pack on with it on unfortunately my duals were all welded, could be some new Kooks may find their way into a new dual set-up. Jim98TA unfortuantely another bolt was broken on the differntial put some blemishes on the 2 month old TA cover.
Awesome, thanks! I appreciate the kind words. Bob

Search this Thread