Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

dana s60

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dana s60

what sway bar you guys using stock???

control arms???
relocation brackets??
Old 04-12-2008, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are running mostly street and some track, BMR is great. I have a 60 and have the entire Extreme kit. The big swaybar is what keeps the car straight during a hard run for better et's. The rest is really overkill. I'm planning on more power down the road, so I made the choice to put the stuff on now. If I had my camera, I'd get you some beautiful shots with the D60 and BMR stuff as I am upgrading to a 382 w lots of goodies and am in the process of installing the Walbro 255lph pump. I see guys mixing and matching because of price. I've owned a driveline shop for 30 years and have learned to match a system. I always want to make the customer happy, but giving advice learned from other peoples mistakes helps in the end. Plus, it looks better when everything matches. I would also recommend the adjustable panhard bar as I see alot of f-bodies with the rearend not square in the car. This stopped the car from going down the track squirelly. The relocation brackets helped on the 60'. I got the weld on style. Hope some of this helps.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

I am running, stock sway bar for now, until i need a better one, we will see at the track this year. I got UMI single adjustable lca's, tunnel mounted trq arm w/loop, and bolt in relocation bracets. The only thing that is need is the sway bar kit to mount your sway bar if you run the stock one, otherwise it comes with all new hardware when you buy the extreme drag bar i believe.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dkbykesdk
control arms???
relocation brackets??
All our control arms and both our bolt on and weld in relocation brackets, part #2010 or #2012 will work good on the S60. I would recommend adjustable control arms to help that large rear end in the wheel wells.

If you need any help please let me know and I am glad to.

Thank you!
Ryan