Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

rear advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default rear advice

hey guys, ill make this short as possable. my car is in sig, its tires are bald as hell...and my car was just mustang dyno'd at 341rwhp 358rwtq. so today i got wooped by a altima with crazy **** done (so pissed, please set my car on fire) turbo'd 14psi and nitto dr's. from a dig all three gears i spun but by 3rd i was catching up. he still f-ing killed me but the little **** stopped and said "just loud...huh?" i wanted to kill him. i beat a mustang a lil later and my ego is still shot...but if i have this guy do my rear will it help? stock 10 bolt i wanna go to a 3.73? will this let me kill that little ****? and what tires? im about to get mt dr's
Old 07-05-2008, 02:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

tires will let you kill him.
3.73s will help, not all that much. I still recommend them though.
If it's a DD, i'd have to say the MT street radials instead of the drag radials (on the chance that you may encounter water in a DD situation)
Old 07-05-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i kno if i would of bit he would have been about a car/car and half back. but still i wanted to do the rear, i can get it done for around 5 hundred... i did run a 12.7 on a g tech than i got it tuned how much would i feel a 3.73?