Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Smartest Battery Charger in the World!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:41 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smartest Battery Charger in the World!!!

The CTEK Battery Charger is the smartest battery charger on the market, period.....Included as an OEM component on many high end cars, it simply cannot be beat when you compare features/price to other chargers on the market. It is outdoor certified, small enough to mount anywhere on your car, dust proof, shock proof, spark proof, and get this-->reverse polarity protected (smart enough to know if you have the red and black wires reversed

The CTEK is one of the few battery chargers you can leave connected to your battery while it is connected to the car without risk of damaging your vehicles computer. You can leave it connected for months and months without worry of damaging your battery as it is constantly conditioning your battery instead of just keeping it charged.

We have sold hundreds of the CTEK brand chargers for the last few years and have been able to negotiate a great price for an awesome charger.

Check it out at the link below....in stock and ready to ship! Trust me, no other charger on the market even comes close to this one and our price is hard to beat. Lots more information and informative video at the link below.

CTEK Battery Charger

Old 12-04-2009, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

If this one actually desulfates then it is fact one of the preferred type of trickle chargers for vehicles and motorcycles that are not used daily and that are in storage for extended periods.

I like the Techmate brand and use it -TecMate OptiMate 4. Last info I had was that Harley recommends the Tech Mate for its motorcyles as most times they are rarely driven in the winter. The charging process that utilizes a desulation charge can literally extend the lifetime of a battery for years as its the sulfation that occurs inside a battery that limits the lifetime of most batteries.

You should highlight and explain the 'desulfation' feature (rather than 'conditioning') when recommending your charger.

The Techmate will actually 'desulate' most batteries if they won't take a charge. It desulfates first, and then brings the battery up to nearly a full charge.

Last edited by dlandsvZ28; 12-04-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Awesome charger! been using it on my vette for 3 years now.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have that charger, works great
Old 12-06-2009, 10:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Cool but why in the 2010 Camaro section?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by ss1129
Cool but why in the 2010 Camaro section?
To let all the fine folks know about the best charger on the market for your Camaro battery.

Quick Reply: Smartest Battery Charger in the World!!!