Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 07:56 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by scottywheels
First off you bought the car like that, then you blew up the motor and just went back to mongillo and he wont touch the car. Ill will be out with my car in a couple months.. You want to run for a little cash? Say 2k apiece? I am just tired of your **** and will take a shot at your super fast vette... Ls vs LS, single power adder vs single power adder.
Well, he did use the converter we said, changed to Arun's cam. Made a few runs (pretty sure someone else was driving) then melted a piston or 2. Then gloats running single digit's with no safety stuff in the car which is not smart.

Pretty much LLLosingit nailed it. Very entertaining to read though.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Well, he did use the converter we said, changed to Arun's cam. Made a few runs (pretty sure someone else was driving) then melted a piston or 2. Then gloats running single digit's with no safety stuff in the car which is not smart.

Pretty much LLLosingit nailed it. Very entertaining to read though.
Don That's my point, you gave him advice so he goes and does it then doug from ESC drives the car to a 1.28 60 ft and bipolar paul says he did everything... LMFAO.... Paul I take it that is a no to a race? My car is no racecar, I can drive it on the street just like you, registered and insured. Your a clown and have talked trash on every shop you been to. This is why no one like you... stop bothering Jamie too, he don't like you either.. shut your mouth and drive your car but to talk **** and not be able to back it up makes you look dumb lol. I am doing a few upgrades so ill be ready in a couple months if you want to ,make this race happen...
Old 04-30-2015, 07:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don That's my point, you gave him advice so he goes and does it then doug from ESC drives the car to a 1.28 60 ft and bipolar paul says he did everything... LMFAO.... Paul I take it that is a no to a race? My car is no racecar, I can drive it on the street just like you, registered and insured. Your a clown and have talked trash on every shop you been to. This is why no one like you... stop bothering Jamie too, he don't like you either.. shut your mouth and drive your car but to talk **** and not be able to back it up makes you look dumb lol. I am doing a few upgrades so ill be ready in a couple months if you want to ,make this race happen...
Not interested in your drama CLOWN
ANYONE can floor an acellerator and hold a steering wheel.then it went into rep again after 80feet..another issue...I did the work to make it leave like that w 0 trans brakes and stock trans..c5 record 1 pass..wasn't hard pat myself on my back to setting up my stock suspension lol..my vette first time out blew my malibus.best 60 foot in the water..was a shocker

car was going into REP...after burnout and shutting down on my first pass 9.32 clicked it 900ft..so doug took it put his lap top in and checked it so when it did it he can try and solve the issue

U don't know wtf ur talking about. .lol

last tuner xxx did tune my car..wouldn't start cold..foul plugs go into rep..idle rough..

I want a car that can drive and enjoy so i got my driveabilty tune done in 45 minutes w a new pcm and someone who can make it right..
drove it again last night what a blast when it's tuned correctly driveability wise
don would of did same thing to bad it did not work out w us all this **** wouldn't be happening
keep Jamie out of it..

Last edited by quickvert1; 04-30-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by quickvert1
Not interested in your drama CLOWN
ANYONE can floor an acellerator and hold a steering wheel.then it went into rep again after 80feet..another issue...I did the work to make it leave like that w 0 trans brakes and stock trans..c5 record 1 pass..wasn't hard pat myself on my back to setting up my stock suspension lol..my vette first time out blew my malibus.best 60 foot in the water..was a shocker

car was going into REP...after burnout and shutting down on my first pass 9.32 clicked it 900ft..so doug took it put his lap top in and checked it so when it did it he can try and solve the issue

U don't know wtf ur talking about. .lol

last tuner xxx did tune my car..wouldn't start cold..foul plugs go into rep..idle rough..

I want a car that can drive and enjoy so i got my driveabilty tune done in 45 minutes w a new pcm and someone who can make it right..
drove it again last night what a blast when it's tuned correctly driveability wise
don would of did same thing to bad it did not work out w us all this **** wouldn't be happening
keep Jamie out of it..
How about a public apology to Don. You keep bringing him up with a lot of regret in your words.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nyny10-ss
How about a public apology to Don. You keep bringing him up with a lot of regret in your words.
That will never happen all my posts about my experience were 100% true

I would never take away his tuning ability..I have 3 or 4 friends with cars tuned by him that run like a champ and 0 issues

My damages were uncalled for and I should be the one getting an apology

Last edited by quickvert1; 04-30-2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:09 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Well, here we go. Never brought this stuff out but lets just get it done.
Attached is the bill Paul had. Since he tell's everyone we charged $2k labor and that's all he should of paid. As you see after he left without paying we got $855 for a complete cam swap on a blower car and a converter swap. Nevermind the 4 times it was on the dyno and fixing multiple issue's.
This was well worth it to never get another ignorant phone call or e-mail from him. - Have all the e-mails and even recorded phone calls. It is truly un believable.

Then to be blamed for $6k in paint damage after so he feels better about shorting us. He also picked it up in the rain, open trailer, in the early spring with shitty roads which he probably shot stone's all over it on the way home.Well, the car hasn't been painted and he tells everyone it is perfect. So, we got blamed for wiping off the multiple layers of wax while it was here.

A mass e-mail was sent about Paul (not by me or my shop) warning other shops/tuners to stay away. 1 did not listen and had problems, 2 others had there own issue's with Paul.

So, I'm not even going to get into all the e-mails, PM's ect that are provable lie's. At this point, it would just be easier for him to change the user name, stay off the net, whatever. I won't even forward JRE the e-mail I have from Paul bashing them.

just stay out of threads I'm in, I'll stay out of yours. Easy.
Attached Thumbnails Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT-paul.jpg  
Old 04-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Well, here we go. Never brought this stuff out but lets just get it done.
Attached is the bill Paul had. Since he tell's everyone we charged $2k labor and that's all he should of paid. As you see after he left without paying we got $855 for a complete cam swap on a blower car and a converter swap. Nevermind the 4 times it was on the dyno and fixing multiple issue's.
This was well worth it to never get another ignorant phone call or e-mail from him. - Have all the e-mails and even recorded phone calls. It is truly un believable.

Then to be blamed for $6k in paint damage after so he feels better about shorting us. He also picked it up in the rain, open trailer, in the early spring with shitty roads which he probably shot stone's all over it on the way home.Well, the car hasn't been painted and he tells everyone it is perfect. So, we got blamed for wiping off the multiple layers of wax while it was here.

A mass e-mail was sent about Paul (not by me or my shop) warning other shops/tuners to stay away. 1 did not listen and had problems, 2 others had there own issue's with Paul.

So, I'm not even going to get into all the e-mails, PM's ect that are provable lie's. At this point, it would just be easier for him to change the user name, stay off the net, whatever. I won't even forward JRE the e-mail I have from Paul bashing them.

just stay out of threads I'm in, I'll stay out of yours. Easy.
HERE WE GO AGAIN U OPENED THE WORMS BUD

FIRST TIME I EVER SAW ANY BILL OF ANY KIND AND IT EVEN SAYS PAID ON IT FROM MY 2000.00 DEPOSIT

as soon as I went to don I pulled up in my open trailer to drop my car off he was really rude and made dum coments on how nice my car is and needs to be scratched..really..that in turn was a first bad impression and should of loaded the car asap but I stayed and gave him a chance then
takes the car inside does an inpection and has no idea how to communicate with the pcm with his equipment so gets on the phone and is caling other tuners for advice on how too another bad first impression
I went out in my truck privatly talking to my gf we should just take the car he seems lost and negative coments on the car being too clean
so I contacted few friends about whats happening but they suggested just leave it he will figure it out so I did and left with a sour taste in my mouth and was a HUGE mistake

Was a big mistake kept emailing me car needs this needs that I don't have time to fix it...gave him 3 weeks in and nothing was getting done
so I went up there to speak with don and seeing my car covered in grease,dash board cut,engine compartment covered in coolant and grease ,metal chips all over black convertible top,fingerprints everywere,nose misaligned from removal for cam swap car..... was a mess scratches all over fenders..on and one..looked like a junkyard vette

I was pretty upset at this point not getting anywere and refusing to work on it cause of being busy with other cars..he appoigized for the damages and was almost crying so I just told him im going to take it this is not working out ..never asked me for a dime...never gave me a bill nothing

I brought the car immediately for inspection came up with 9000.00 in damages..list of engine parts.paint work,interior work,etc etc

Maybe I will hand this over to an attorney and settle finally in court since DON will not move on like I did

Im not the bad guy here this GUY is doing everthing in his power to ruin my name or repitation with shops..Mass email ???really?
Im being defamed all over and that in turn is another law suit

Last edited by quickvert1; 04-30-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:07 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Yup, more lies and believes them. I could pick each one out and prove wrong but why bother? A simple search of the user name will show the story of other shop's problems.

I like the 3 weeks though. 2.5 weeks waiting for the converter paul ordered. It's all our fault.

I'll also let the guy with the Vette know about this. Since we have been in constant e-mail.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:33 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

as the audience witness the time frame and the fast responses of DON KINDER

HE DOES NOTHING ALL DAY BUT SIT IN FRONT OF his COMPUTER AND BASH PEOPLE
Yup, I got nothing to do but only bash you.
Definitely the highlight of my day.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:38 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

how about the vette u changed 6 cams on to finally get it right on his dollar???

and we should beware jannetty????

I have more n more
I'll let that owner read this too. See what he has to say. Maybe I should find the e-mail of you saying he hated me and says my work is crap ect, ect. He didn't like that when I told him. Since we still work on his cars and he apologizes about you time and time again. It's too bad you brought him into it, really a nice guy to deal with.

oh oh, caught in another lie
Old 04-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Its "dumb comments", not dum coments.... Just sayin
Old 04-30-2015, 04:04 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

sounds like a little guilt there buddy

I know something about u that will blow peoples minds and think twice about using u

so I would stop here cause I got information from one of your students and is really well sorta confidential to the public ear

If u continue I will do a MASS thread about it on all sites related to lsx

karma sucks bud I know a lot of people obviously u fucked with the wrong person....I tried to clear the air but u wouldn't stop and the facebook thing u did bashing me is all copied and pasted also
Yup, you already blew everybody's mind.

Keep threatening to sue everyone that brings up your lies.
Go through this thread and delete all your comments. Then I'll follow so people don't need read how the thread went off track.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:29 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Yup, let everyone know my antics. They need to know because we have way to many repeat customers that must be blind.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

I know your going crazy right now were I got my valid info and how I know so much about things...Its got to be driving u crazy right now..

Im going to let this linger a bit before I let the cat out of the bag

your customers right now>>>>>>>>>>

Dude, you really need to grow the **** up and stop. Is there any forum you don't pull your BS. I've seen it on the vette forums and the mustang forums. Your going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person one day... He's going to walk up to you and break your jaw. Who are you gonna sue if you have no idea who it was?

Stop being a little bitch. It's just a car and no one gives a **** except you about your vette. You've pretty much burned every bridge on the east coast.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

one to watch out for here is vbls.. paid for wheels from him over 2 weeks ago now.. will not give me tracking numbers and the wheels have not shown and it is almost impossible it seems for a new member to be able to post on the bad trader and such... is very aggravating .... am having pay pal and visa doing their part to get my money back
Old 04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nyny10-ss
Dude, you really need to grow the **** up and stop. Is there any forum you don't pull your BS. I've seen it on the vette forums and the mustang forums. Your going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person one day... He's going to walk up to you and break your jaw. Who are you gonna sue if you have no idea who it was?

Stop being a little bitch. It's just a car and no one gives a **** except you about your vette. You've pretty much burned every bridge on the east coast.
threat?...burned what..lol...don't need a shop to build or tune my car man..lol..

anyways I made my case deleted a lot once he deletes I will delete the rest..simple..hopefully he moves on this time

read my avatar for the 10th time

Last edited by quickvert1; 05-01-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:23 AM
8 Second Club

Any forum that bans members has something to hide. Plain and simple-no if and or buts about it. Right Champion Motors? LOL.

Sorry were talking about JRE-anyone need a CAI? LOL!!!
Old 05-08-2015, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

threat?...burned what..lol...don't need a shop to build or tune my car man..lol..

anyways I made my case deleted a lot once he deletes I will delete the rest..simple..hopefully he moves on this time

read my avatar for the 10th time
so you gonna run me head up? I just wanna take your money
Old 05-08-2015, 03:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Well this thread got interesting lol. On a related note, I've talked to a handful of people who've dealt with Jannetty and none had anything positive to say.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

so you gonna run me head up? I just wanna take your money
Your head is bigger u win...

Sure maybe w the Malibu but just getting that back together..needs some time
fall time at atco

Small tire for small tire ..procharger vs procharger
I'm game

Quick Reply: Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT