Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

2012 ZL1 427 Kenne Bell 2.8

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 2012 ZL1 427 Kenne Bell 2.8

Project I recently buttoned up, thought I would share.

2012 Camaro ZL1
Built & Darton Sleeved LSA Block 427ci
Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth
RAM Twin Disc
Alky Control Progressive Dual Nozzle
Kooks LT and My Fabricated 3" Exhaust
Aeromotive Eliminator In-Tank & A1000 Bypass Regulator
Fragola -10AN Feed & -8AN Return
ID1300cc Injectors

Conservative tune on pump 93. 100% street car. AC and all the factory amenities retained.

The exhaust came out really nice. Probably my favorite part about the car. T304 stainless 3" with a fabricated x-pipe into modified stock mufflers to retain the valves. Also kept the cats

Still need to tackle the drivability portion of the tune, but roads around here blow right now. On the Dyno,low boost @ 16-18* of timing we made 784whp 741ft-lb. The torque curve is monstrous lol; thank you CI.

With a little more fine tuning of the meth I think we have a solid 800whp sitting in this combo without getting into the pulleys. Overall it's coming together to be a nice reliable driver! Can't wait to see this thing go down the road when the streets clean up.

Last edited by bfurches; 04-10-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:28 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by bfurches

2012 Camaro ZL1
Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth
RAM Twin Disc
ID1300cc Injectors

Conservative tune on pump 93. 100% street car. AC and all the factory amenities retained.

The exhaust came out really nice. Probably my favorite part about the car. T304 stainless 3" with a fabricated x-pipe into modified stock mufflers to retain the valves. Also kept the cats

Still need to tackle the drivability portion of the tune, but roads around here blow right now. On the Dyno,low boost @ 16-18* of timing we made 784whp 741ft-lb. The torque curve is monstrous lol; thank you CI.

With a little more fine tuning of the meth I think we have a solid 800whp sitting in this combo without getting into the pulleys. Overall it's coming together to be a nice reliable driver! Can't wait to see this thing go down the road when the streets clean up.
Nice car and build !
Old 10-14-2015, 08:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice bro!
Old 05-10-2021, 09:12 PM

Default Found it for sale in Ohio. Any way I could contact you about it?

2012 Camaro ZL1
Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth
RAM Twin Disc
ID1300cc Injectors

I know it was a while ago but I want to know more about it as I am considering purchasing it
Old 09-10-2021, 04:34 AM

2012 Camaro ZL1
Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth
RAM Twin Disc
ID1300cc Injectors

time tracking software

I also want to buy one, you need to think carefully

Quick Reply: 2012 ZL1 427 Kenne Bell 2.8