Go Back   LS1TECH > Gen 5 Camaro 2010+ Forum > Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

2010 camaro ss 8 sec pass

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Teching In
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: bellwood
Posts: 7
Default 2010 camaro ss 8 sec pass

Click the image to open in full size. NEED TO WORK OUT A FEW MORE BUGGS
mcgwign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
TECH Senior Member
 
ULTIMATEORANGESS's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 4
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: eatontown,nj
Posts: 9,943
Thumbs up

Specs?!
__________________
99 hugger orange ss. a4 slp y2y
built motor,trans,rear, susp. ect.

415/391 MD.
more stuff coming soon!

QS m6 05 GTO. LPE CAI, magnaflow catback. ported 243s, ls3 cam. tune. 345/340 stock manifolds.MD. its for sale.
ULTIMATEORANGESS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Banned
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 46
Default

2008 mustang gt 4 second pass


Click the image to open in full size.



dude, nothing about that car is a 2010 ss camaro...... except for the outer shell


same thing goes for john force's funny car......
Ruthless Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Teching In
 
BigMat's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chester County, Pa
Posts: 18
Default

that thing is bad ***
BigMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
10 Second Club
 
viper,redZ's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: gonzales louisiana
Posts: 122
Default

If thats the case this car went in the 6s in 2007 . Thats nothing but a shell but a fast one

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/forum/2...reet-813.html#

Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
99 z28 a3 Motor by futral . Suspension by MADMAN
346 broke 370ci with st80 in the works !!
2010 cts-v bolt on's cam and tune 10.91@128
.
viper,redZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #6
Launching!
 
tkimrey's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 16
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie View Post
2008 mustang gt 4 second pass

dude, nothing about that car is a 2010 ss camaro...... except for the outer shell


same thing goes for john force's funny car......
It looks like a camaro to me...just because they basically modded the **** out of it doesn't make it not a camaro. I could say that somebody has a 9" in their car so it's not a camaro (exaggerating of course) but just because they've modified everything they had to so it would make an 8 second pass doesn't mean it's not a camaro...

Here's a little story I would like to share...back when my car was intake/exhaust I had a little run in with a Ford Focus. We lined up and he put about 8 cars on me...now that car had a 351 cubic inch motor, 250 shot, more money in the suspension than what my car was worth but...it was still a focus and a mean one at that.
__________________
1999 Camaro SS
2012 Duramax
tkimrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #7
Moderator
 
Trader Rating: 9
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to ex-SS-ve Send a message via Yahoo to ex-SS-ve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie View Post
dude, nothing about that car is a 2010 ss camaro...... except for the outer shell


same thing goes for john force's funny car......
this makes zero sense. being that the only thing mustang on that car are the stickers plastered all over that universal fiberglass funny car shell. whereas the camaro was actually at one time a real street car! if you have nothing better to add to this thread please do not post in it!!
ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #8
Moderator
 
Trader Rating: 9
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to ex-SS-ve Send a message via Yahoo to ex-SS-ve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgwign View Post
Click the image to open in full size. NEED TO WORK OUT A FEW MORE BUGGS
congrats on the pass! anymore pics of this car?
ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:55 AM   #9
TECH Fanatic
 
Trader Rating: 26
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deer park
Posts: 1,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve View Post
this makes zero sense. being that the only thing mustang on that car are the stickers plastered all over that universal fiberglass funny car shell. whereas the camaro was actually at one time a real street car! if you have nothing better to add to this thread please do not post in it!!
exactly!!!! ******* haters!! seems like you cant post **** on here you cause you got so many guys on here that are internet puto's and hate on everybodys ****.

You will see what im talking about joe when i get those pics posted up.
__________________
2000 camaro-370CI-TFS GENX 255'S-Holley Hi Ram-PTC-Cast s475
slowlsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:18 AM   #10
Moderator
 
Trader Rating: 9
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to ex-SS-ve Send a message via Yahoo to ex-SS-ve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlsx View Post
exactly!!!! ******* haters!! seems like you cant post **** on here you cause you got so many guys on here that are internet puto's and hate on everybodys ****.

You will see what im talking about joe when i get those pics posted up.
Lol just people with nothing better to do than to look at everything as the cups half empty . Drop a line during the week Josh.
ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #11
TECH Apprentice
 
deft's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 382
Default

This definitely was a street car, check the pics in the other thread.....
__________________
2012 corvette
deft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
TECH Enthusiast
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 642
Default

Street car highly doubtful, fast yes. Street cars dont have lexan windshields do they?

Car is beautiful.
__________________
2013 CC 2500 Duramax
1988 S10- 434 LSX
OrangeChevyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #13
LS1Tech Co-Founder
 
Pro Stock John's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 34
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 41,748
Default

Your car is uber cool, I've seen your posts on YB.
__________________
2010 Camaro | 11.84@113 1.59 | Stock Internal H/C in 2015
2000 Camaro | 10.00@134 1.38 | 348, 150 shot sold
1998 Formula | 9.40@145 1.35 | 348, 88mm sold
1998 Camaro | 12.1@118 | 150, stock internal sold

LSX RECORD LIST
Pro Stock John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #14
Teching In
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Albuquerque, N.M.
Posts: 20
Default

Saw this car on YB, good job man, the car looks killer!
Iron Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
Launching!
 
Luckymex_dallas's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 251
Default

I dont think thats the owner cause hed had more info before the pass.

But its def a camaro and it may even be an ls based engine which makes it,MORE a 2010 camaro

its definatley a BACKHALF and not an idependant suspension
im sure its a BODY IN WHITE CAMARO or a reg camaro with all engine to driveline swapped.

MAIN DIFFERENCE

>ITS NOT A DAILY DRIVER LIKE ALL OUR CARS.

but i say ban this post casue its obviously fake, and if not, dude WTF have you been we love these kinda builds, especially us drag strip guys
Luckymex_dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #16
Launching!
 
Luckymex_dallas's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie View Post
2008 mustang gt 4 second pass


Click the image to open in full size.






dude, nothing about that car is a 2010 ss camaro...... except for the outer shell


same thing goes for john force's funny car......
BAD COMPARISON^
thats really a 2010 its not a 25 LB shell like john forces car
it may even have electric windows still, dont be a hater, but it was still a ridiculous post
it should of been titled"a car a like"
Luckymex_dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #17
TECH Resident
 
jamnut's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 4
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Bay St. Louis, Ms/Delhi, La/Cairo
Posts: 846
Send a message via ICQ to jamnut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas View Post
I dont think thats the owner cause hed had more info before the pass.

But its def a camaro and it may even be an ls based engine which makes it,MORE a 2010 camaro

its definatley a BACKHALF and not an idependant suspension
im sure its a BODY IN WHITE CAMARO or a reg camaro with all engine to driveline swapped.

MAIN DIFFERENCE

>ITS NOT A DAILY DRIVER LIKE ALL OUR CARS.

but i say ban this post casue its obviously fake, and if not, dude WTF have you been we love these kinda builds, especially us drag strip guys
It's not a fake, the owner posted up in this exact forum last week.
__________________
Way too many cars, trucks, motorcycles and 4 wheelers.
jamnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #18
Teching In
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: bellwood
Posts: 7
Default

Guys Guys Wow!!! I am the owner and the builder. Lol But it is a complete 100 % GM factory body. it has power windows and factory windows except the windshield as i had to cut around the intake. It is a complete round tube chassis . I think there are a lot of people that think they know everything that are wrong . So sorry Luckymex_dallas I am the owner . If its a fake post how come i have it sitting in my garage . Oh the comparison to john forces car is really funny. I only wish i could go that fast. But there is nothing ford about that car but the sponsers money. My car was bought directly from a gm dealer. I hope this clears up the mess i started. Sorry but i just wanted to show the pics of my 2010 camaro going 8 sec lol Thanks Mike
mcgwign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #19
Launching!
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgwign View Post
Guys Guys Wow!!! I am the owner and the builder. Lol But it is a complete 100 % GM factory body. it has power windows and factory windows except the windshield as i had to cut around the intake. It is a complete round tube chassis . I think there are a lot of people that think they know everything that are wrong . So sorry Luckymex_dallas I am the owner . If its a fake post how come i have it sitting in my garage . Oh the comparison to john forces car is really funny. I only wish i could go that fast. But there is nothing ford about that car but the sponsers money. My car was bought directly from a gm dealer. I hope this clears up the mess i started. Sorry but i just wanted to show the pics of my 2010 camaro going 8 sec lol Thanks Mike
Please don't apolojize for that. Tell us more about your setup. Is it LSX powered? I assume you are running a solid rear? Was this a body in white car? What transmission are you running? Show us some more pics of your setup, please, it looks awesome!
rayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #20
TECH Resident
 
jamnut's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 4
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Bay St. Louis, Ms/Delhi, La/Cairo
Posts: 846
Send a message via ICQ to jamnut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgwign View Post
Guys Guys Wow!!! I am the owner and the builder. Lol But it is a complete 100 % GM factory body. it has power windows and factory windows except the windshield as i had to cut around the intake. It is a complete round tube chassis . I think there are a lot of people that think they know everything that are wrong . So sorry Luckymex_dallas I am the owner . If its a fake post how come i have it sitting in my garage . Oh the comparison to john forces car is really funny. I only wish i could go that fast. But there is nothing ford about that car but the sponsers money. My car was bought directly from a gm dealer. I hope this clears up the mess i started. Sorry but i just wanted to show the pics of my 2010 camaro going 8 sec lol Thanks Mike
I just want spec's & I'm proud that you are represeting us with a Stock Bodied car, not a glass hull. BUT DAMMIT where are the spec's.
__________________
Way too many cars, trucks, motorcycles and 4 wheelers.
jamnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird




Paid Advertisement
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More Pics of Ls1 240 417 Motorsports Conversions & Hybrids 152 07-30-2014 06:45 PM
SS with RT-S Chrishbsbll Wheels & Tires 44 11-16-2011 04:35 AM
80 Trans Am 6.0 swap retardedpenguin Conversions & Hybrids 50 06-25-2011 10:28 AM
Sad day, evening. My car is no longer with us Specialized Eastern Members 37 04-08-2007 07:05 PM
88mm Turbo Chevelle - HAWT SEXXXXXXXXX 1320Video Multimedia Exchange 33 01-19-2007 09:32 PM


Tags
10, 2010, 8sec, camaro, car, cgm, funny, ls, running, sec, shell, ss, stock, viper, white


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Join Ls1Tech

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - JOBS
Emails & Contact Details