Gen 5 Camaro Special Edition Vehicles ZL1 | Z28 | 1LE

New Section

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 01:52 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default New Section

Per request we are creating a specific forum for the special edition Camaros. Please enjoy the new forum and give us feedback on anything else we can do to make the site better and more enjoyable.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It'd be better if someone posted some pictures of those special edition Camaro's as well..this will be a great idea as we will be able to see them and post reviews on them. Anyone care to look into that thing..this really will be a great idea.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to see some Z love over here. Look forward to this section.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zl1

ok let's see if I can post some pics of my ZL1 I bought back in November. I am a Corvette guy but this Camaro was something I had to have. It is a ton of fun and fast. Handle ALMOST as well as a Vette but not quite. Gm really did a fine job on the ZL1. My only disappointment is the gas mileage. 13 around town. My vettes do around 18-20 around town. Oh well, right? It's just a toy any way. What a fun toy, though. Apparently all of my pics are over the limit as to the amounyor size we are allowed. They were pics of my 2013 ZL1 and my 67 RS that I recently sold to a guy in Australia. Can anybody instruct me as to how I can decrease the amount of megs on a pic?
Old 07-26-2013, 02:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by korvettekarl
ok let's see if I can post some pics of my ZL1 I bought back in November. I am a Corvette guy but this Camaro was something I had to have. It is a ton of fun and fast. Handle ALMOST as well as a Vette but not quite. Gm really did a fine job on the ZL1. My only disappointment is the gas mileage. 13 around town. My vettes do around 18-20 around town. Oh well, right? It's just a toy any way. What a fun toy, though. Apparently all of my pics are over the limit as to the amounyor size we are allowed. They were pics of my 2013 ZL1 and my 67 RS that I recently sold to a guy in Australia. Can anybody instruct me as to how I can decrease the amount of megs on a pic?
You can use the windows Snipping Tool and basically take a snapshot of your snapshot. Save that snipit to your hard drive and then upload it. It will be way smaller in size

Quick Reply: New Section