Gen 5 Camaro Special Edition Vehicles ZL1 | Z28 | 1LE

Advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Advice needed

Well all, I've been on this board for years mainly in the SRK section however, I'm new to the Chevy camp. Yesterday I became a trader and parted with my Super Bee SRT8 and came home with a 2013 ZL1. I just couldn't let it sit on the lot. Got a good deal and an additional 4yr/75k mi warranty thrown in. Like with the Bee the mod bug is butting so I'm in search of the subject matter experts for the best beginner mods. It already has a CAI. It looks like the stock pulley. Let me know what you think.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ****** srt8
Well all, I've been on this board for years mainly in the SRK section however, I'm new to the Chevy camp. Yesterday I became a trader and parted with my Super Bee SRT8 and came home with a 2013 ZL1. I just couldn't let it sit on the lot. Got a good deal and an additional 4yr/75k mi warranty thrown in. Like with the Bee the mod bug is butting so I'm in search of the subject matter experts for the best beginner mods. It already has a CAI. It looks like the stock pulley. Let me know what you think.
Congrats on the new car, I bought mine back in January and couldn't help myself when the mod bug bit! Try Camaro5 a lot of info in the ZL1 forum, but here is my mods.

KOOKS 2" w/orp, BTR Stage 3 Cam, LPE 2.55, LPE 9.1, ATI Damper, LPE Isolator Coupling, LPE CAI, Ported Snout, ID-850, 160 T, Elite Eng CC Gen2, Shortuning
Old 08-14-2015, 05:55 PM
12 Second Club

THX! I had forgotten about Camaro5. It seems I've been registered over there for a while too.

Quick Reply: Advice needed