Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

Where can I find tune files for HP tuners for LS3 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where can I find tune files for HP tuners for LS3 Camaro

Searched on the HP Tuners web page and there are 11 files uploaded, 7 of which are stock tunes, so, thanks guys I guess, dont have to worry about loosing a stock tune.

And of the 4 files that are modded 2 of them are for boosted LS3s.

I'm about to tune another friends car after I install a cam and many other goodies and I'm tired of making tunes from scratch. Just looking for tunes to have a good base and save some time. Are there any other places to go to find some?
Old 08-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of the tunes I've seen online are MAF only tunes. As far as the VE portion of it, start from saved tunes you have done on other cars. If the applications are all THAT drastically different, you should probably start from scratch anyway.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Staging Lane

I know this is my first posting, and It may be totally not my place. But if your looking to cut and past a tune together for your buddies car your probably going to screw something up.

People post stock files for a few reasons. One big reason is so if they ever loose there stock file they have a place to go to get it....a place that they know is safe.

Some post tuned files so that others can learn. And yes some post files so that others can cut and paste them. The biggest reason why you dont see a bunch of tuned files on the website is that not many people have just been handed everything they need to know. take myself for example, I have been learning HPTuners for going on 4 years now, I would not even call my self close to being half way there. infact i came accross this forum...and do on many occasions....while searching other forums for my tuning questions. for example If i need help with MAF tuning. usually three sites will come up....C5 HPT and LS1Tech

so try and do some research of your own before you go and copy a bad tune into your friends nice car and blow it up.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thread is old but, thats why I said I'm looking to find a good "base" tune. Never said anything about cut and pasting. Thats not tuning. Just wanted to clarify. It saves a lot of time by finding a tune for a close set up, over doing everything from scratch. I've got guys from out of state wanting tunes from me, nobody wants a cut and paste tune
Old 09-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Staging Lane

sorry that I miss read your posting. 9 out of 10 times people just want to upload something that is a finished product because they dont know how to do it themselves. My apologies for assuming you were also.
Old 01-18-2024, 07:05 AM

Hello brother, i bought a Camaro SS Ls3 model 2010 manual transmission, it's a bit tuned car ( little bith in ignition for some burble & pops) & need to flash it back to stock, the owner don't have the original file, can you please attach a bone stock LS3 manual ECU file so i flash it back? i found many files on the internet all mentioned as stock but i i'm not sure if all the parameters are really stock or not & which should i trust.... can you support ? i can provide you with my vin# if it would help, just the very basis ECU map that came from the factory
besides does any stock file works on any LS3 SS? shouldn't be related to the VIN# based on from where the car is imported so ithave the right cooling temps, fan speeds parameters emission parameters depending on the area. or no? all the same?

Last edited by Gaby; 01-18-2024 at 07:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Where can I find tune files for HP tuners for LS3 Camaro