This customer came to us back in 2015 to start on a project for his new 1LE Camaro SS. To begin we started with the simple bolt-on modifications including an American Racing Headers longtube header system, Borla Performance S-type exhaust, Cold Air Inductions intake system, and set off the stance of the car with a set of BMR Suspension lowering springs.
Knowing that he was an addict to horsepower like the rest of us, the call came just a few short months later to add a camshaft and intake manifold that would not only bring out the power potential in the LS3 engine, but also the look and sound to bring it up to the next level as well. For this we went with our VRSP-3 camshaft kit, FAST 102mm intake manifold with their billet rails, and a Nick Williams 102mm throttle body. The final result was a very streetable 480rwhp and 436rwtq along with an extremely aggressive idle through the full exhaust installed previously!
· Cold Air Inductions intake system
· FAST 102mm intake manifold ported by Vengeance Racing
· FAST billet fuel rail kit
· Nick Williams 102mm DBW throttle body
· American Racing 1-7/8" longtube header system
· Borla S-Type axle-back exhaust
· Vengeance Racing VRSP-3 camshaft kit
· Powerbond 25% underdrive pulley
· BMR lowering springs
Feel free to contact us at Sales@vengeanceracing.net
to see how we can bring out the potential in your LSX powered vehicle!