Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

We need your help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 09:49 AM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default We need your help!!!

Howdy,

As some of you may have noticed have put a notice up for users with over 50 posts asking you to fill out a survey with general questions about why they visit the site and what they think needs the most improvement.

The survey is to help find areas of focus for the future and it is always nice to hear some opinions from the folks using the site.

I'd ask that any of you that can, please fill out the survey. For those of you who don't have time to, don't have the post count yet, or have other suggestions I would ask that you post a message in this thread or feel free to send a message to myself or one of the admins whose names appear as Red.

What we want is your feedback on how to continue to make this the best 5th Gen Camaro forum. The only way to do that is to give our user base what they want and need. The only way we can do that is with constructive criticism, and feedback telling us what we are doing right, and even more importantly what we are doing wrong.

So please, help us out. Tell us what you need from us and how we can continue to improve the site for you guys.

Thank you,

J-Rod

Quick Reply: We need your help!!!