General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Engine cradle

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine cradle

Picked up an 05' vortec and need an engine cradle. I have read on the Inet that cradles for LS type motors are different than for standard chevy small blocks. Anyone know if this is true?

Thanks
Bob
Old 08-29-2012, 12:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

I believe thats true. I work at a performance store and we have bbc, sbc, ford, and lsx engine cradles. I think motofleet is the brand we can or something similar.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

An ls will fit on a standard small block cradle. I have 2 from Jegs. It's not a perfect fit because the ls is shorter than the small block but it will fit just fine.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the help. I purchased a cradle from Combs Enterprises in Herington, Ks. Very nice.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Banned

Guild Wars 2 has just officially on sale soon, its sales have more than one million copies,more pressure measured on the 40 million people online success, the huge influx of players at the same time, A community also has been strictly regulated since the gameorder, ahead of the Guild Wars 2 gold opening service of the 25th stage, we heard the foreign players can not be registered because the ID containing organs word account, then A social theory, get back, of course not, so in order to show what kind of name andthe move can not appear in the game, official issued a statement, GW2 gold which also shows that if you are in breach of these things will be what kind of punishment.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by dianefox
Guild Wars 2 has just officially on sale soon, its sales have more than one million copies,more pressure measured on the 40 million people online success, the huge influx of players at the same time, A community also has been strictly regulated since the gameorder, ahead of the Guild Wars 2 gold opening service of the 25th stage, we heard the foreign players can not be registered because the ID containing organs word account, then A social theory, get back, of course not, so in order to show what kind of name andthe move can not appear in the game, official issued a statement, GW2 gold which also shows that if you are in breach of these things will be what kind of punishment.
sweet

Quick Reply: Engine cradle