General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Does anyone have this seat - Scat 80-1000-51RS

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 04:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Default Does anyone have this seat - Scat 80-1000-51RS

It looks like it would be a great replacement for the OEM. Not your typical JDM seat too!

I am an Ex Powerlifter so I am a HUGE **** and most of the JDM race style seats are not wide enough. I love the looks, but you have to be the size of a crack ***** to even fit in them.

http://procarbyscat.com/seat/80-1000-51rs-leather

Old 04-01-2014, 06:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

"I pick dings up and put dem doun"

Sorry I had to.

I would look for a "seat sizing procedure" online. Then go shopping from there. That has always been my issue with looking into seat, I never know how they fit/feel until you sit in them lol. Unless you go to a car show with a seat vendor to sit in a bunch of seats it's kinda a crap shoot.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao. Have you ever checked out the kirkeys they have some that are suitable for bigger people. Idk are you doing these because you need new seats or dropping wheight
Old 04-01-2014, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by smitty2919
"I pick dings up and put dem doun"

Sorry I had to.

I would look for a "seat sizing procedure" online. Then go shopping from there. That has always been my issue with looking into seat, I never know how they fit/feel until you sit in them lol. Unless you go to a car show with a seat vendor to sit in a bunch of seats it's kinda a crap shoot.
HA! Yeah I hear/heard it all, Bro

That's the thing about parts like these, you can't try before you buy; if you buy them and don't like them, you're lol...
Old 04-01-2014, 08:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NnOoSsSs
Lmao. Have you ever checked out the kirkeys they have some that are suitable for bigger people. Idk are you doing these because you need new seats or dropping wheight
Yeah, but I need something that will recline. Because of an accident, I have a bad back now so sometimes I need to adjust the seat to my comfort.

My seats are shot so they need to get tossed
Old 04-01-2014, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RONIN LSX

Yeah, but I need something that will recline. Because of an accident, I have a bad back now so sometimes I need to adjust the seat to my comfort.

My seats are shot so they need to get tossed
Yea they have reclinable options to but if youre just looking for replacement seats then i would go a different route. I wish mine were out of the car i would just sell you them

Quick Reply: Does anyone have this seat - Scat 80-1000-51RS