General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

LSX 427 vacuum ports

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSX 427 vacuum ports

Ok, first off, this is my first post on this forum and I don't know where else it would belong as a result. However, I'm thinking of putting the LSX 427 in a '13 Camaro 2SS once I get it, it'll be topped with a whipple 2.9L supercharger & have a water/meth system from Snow Performance w/ their safe injection system. I haven't been under the hood before and was wondering where the vacuum ports are on the 427 from Texas Speed & Performance. I'll also be using a boost gauge from SLP and so yeah, any information will be helpful and whether or not you agree with someone, plz be civil in your posts.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess I should mention the other mods that will be affected by the vacuum lines. I'm going to be building my own exhaust & will be using exhaust cutouts that are boost operated along with an Aeromotive dual phantom fuel pump with one of their vacuum actuated regulators and the superchargers bypass valve is vacuum actuated. I know this will sound troll-ish but would I be best just to rip out the vacuum lines and run my own or are there other things that I'm not aware of yet that are vacuum-driven?

Quick Reply: LSX 427 vacuum ports