General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Another budget 5.3

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another budget 5.3

Hi my name is Jesse and I'm new to the forums but I know there are probably hundreds of this same topic but I'm going to ask you guys personally. I want to do a 5.3 twin turbo budget build, something around 600 wrhp that's very reliable and will run in offraod conditions occasionally. The only thing I know for sure right now is I don't want the stock truck intake manifold because it's very ugly, maybe a stock ls3 manifold or something of that nature will do, okay now poor your knowledge onto me!
Old 01-06-2016, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse_gabriel
Hi my name is Jesse and I'm new to the forums but I know there are probably hundreds of this same topic but I'm going to ask you guys personally. I want to do a 5.3 twin turbo budget build, something around 600 wrhp that's very reliable and will run in offraod conditions occasionally. The only thing I know for sure right now is I don't want the stock truck intake manifold because it's very ugly, maybe a stock ls3 manifold or something of that nature will do, okay now poor your knowledge onto me!
Old 01-07-2016, 12:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

You certainly don't need to run twins if your only looking for 600 Rw. Try posting this in the FI section you'll get a lot more help there.

Quick Reply: Another budget 5.3