General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

CarCareOne Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CarCareOne Credit Card

Hey just wondering what you guys think about this credit card offer from byunspeed.com and If you think its a good Idea... http://www.byunspeed.com/CarCareONE....f7fa911b096eab

If you have one let me know how it works out for you... thanks
Old 02-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Teching In

Ok well I am 20. This would be my first credit card. All I have had before is a debit card. I'm not 100% educated on the way credit cards work, but I know the basic is if you pay it off your covered. Sounds like If I stay on top of it it will be a good thing.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Staging Lane

If you work it right, it aint so bad. Had my CarCareOne for 2 years and I pay it off everytime within a month or two before interest is due. If you follow the rules, its great. Never paid a penny of interest. But if you have a bad habit of getting behind or minimum payments, probably not a good one for you.

Just bought some Harland Sharp rockers on it a week ago.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dan_e
If you work it right, it aint so bad. Had my CarCareOne for 2 years and I pay it off everytime within a month or two before interest is due. If you follow the rules, its great. Never paid a penny of interest. But if you have a bad habit of getting behind or minimum payments, probably not a good one for you.

Just bought some Harland Sharp rockers on it a week ago.
Exactly...be smart about it and don't push it until the last month of no interest. If used wisely the CarCarOne card is an awesome deall!!
Old 02-11-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Veteran

im planning on getting the card in the next few months. whatever i put on it im going to pay off within 2 months or so.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317
2-months huh?

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Sure you aren't just going to get more crap with the payment you were going to use on that card.....

im only gonna be putting $100-$200 on it at a time, so yea ill be able to pay it off within 2 months
Old 02-12-2007, 08:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
im only gonna be putting $100-$200 on it at a time, so yea ill be able to pay it off within 2 months

The problem with a card is that if I have a credit limit of $23 hundred for car parts we buy $23 hundred dollars worth of car parts....

Ahh, but now I'm married and my wife looks at an intake manifold, some hoses (like $800 in hoses including brake lines and nitrous hoses), sway-bars when my car already has perfectly functional ones on it already, and a stupid *** bottle (nitrous) and than yells at me about how she could have bought another 65 inch TV for the same price.

Damn she gets pissed at me when I do crap like that.

"You spent $1,800 on PIPES, PIPES!!!!!"

"...but hunny they make the Z06 go VVvvvvrrruuummmm."

Last edited by Genesis_26317; 02-14-2007 at 05:44 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mine came in handy for an emergency set-o-tires and new brake pads back in my college days...

...than I also threw in some new zinc plated slotted rotors and stainless steel brake lines...

...and some SLP tuned Bilstein shocks...

...since I was doing the shocks I went ahead and bought Hotchkis Springs to do it at the same time...

...with springs you need that new Hotchkis Adjustable Panhard Rod...

...than new Lakewood LCA's and Granettelli LCA relocation brackets...

...and I threw in a set of Hotchkis 35mm front 25mm rear sway-bars to balance it all out (BTW best mod ever).

Damn I forgot I did all that!!
Old 02-15-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317
The problem with a card is that if I have a credit limit of $23 hundred for car parts we buy $23 hundred dollars worth of car parts....

Ahh, but now I'm married and my wife looks at an intake manifold, some hoses (like $800 in hoses including brake lines and nitrous hoses), sway-bars when my car already has perfectly functional ones on it already, and a stupid *** bottle (nitrous) and than yells at me about how she could have bought another 65 inch TV for the same price.

Damn she gets pissed at me when I do crap like that.

"You spent $1,800 on PIPES, PIPES!!!!!"

"...but hunny they make the Z06 go VVvvvvrrruuummmm."

yea, some times ill go on a spree, but ill have the cash handy to back it up, when the bill comes.

they need to make a car that says WifeCareOne, 0% intrest for as long youre married, and a $200 limit so she cant bitch for wanting more
Old 02-16-2007, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
yea, some times ill go on a spree, but ill have the cash handy to back it up, when the bill comes.

they need to make a car that says WifeCareOne, 0% intrest for as long youre married, and a $200 limit so she cant bitch for wanting more

You can only spend over $200 if it is for jewerly for your wife.

The way they keep you married is that if you get divorced you have all the back interest slammed onto the account.

Quick Reply: CarCareOne Credit Card