General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Got pulled over tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 08:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over tonight...

some ********, 2 cars in front of me...decided to ABRUPTLY STOP and almost cause a 4 car pile up. that of course, pissed me off so i pulled into the other lane (using a turn signal ) ....the second i went wot, i look over and i was right next to a cop going the other way. i only accelerated from like 10-45 or so but i understand why he pulled me over. he told me " the front end of your car lifted up!" hahaha. i tried to hide my excitement with that but understood that i was driving like an *******. he came back to the car and just told me how it was a nice car and i should drive it like a nice car. he was really cool, just let me off with a warning and told me to drive safe. i guess i got really lucky. i couldnt have got a cooler cop, and i definitely understand that it was a dumb move....learn from your mistakes i guess

Old 03-30-2007, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

btw....i CAN NOT BELIEVE, he didnt write me a citation for my exhaust. he just asked me to shut the car off because he couldnt hear anything lol
Old 03-30-2007, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and with LT's AND a LM yeeouch.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

happened to me too once...the exhaust thing...lts no cats to a 4" mufflex haha it made my night when she asked me to turn my car off lol
Old 03-30-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00slowredz
btw....i CAN NOT BELIEVE, he didnt write me a citation for my exhaust. he just asked me to shut the car off because he couldnt hear anything lol
Thats why you turn your car off and coast to as top if you can. Atleast thats what I try to do w/ H/C/I Lt+ORY. When I got pulled over, I'm sure he felt the idle in his floor boards at the stop light before he flipped on the lights.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI: That is a good way to hit or be hit by somebody else that wants to fly around the stopped driver.

Next time turn the car off as soon as you stop. I have always turned the vehicles off, and with cars like ours it is even more important.

I have been pulled over multiple times with my Z28. No moving violations yet. Being respectfull and honest goes a long way.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I have been pulled over atleast 10 times and not once got a warning. And maybe 3 of those times was I wrong for speading
Old 03-31-2007, 12:33 AM
12 Second Club

there was only one other car in front of me and he was so far up the guys *** (that was turning) that he couldnt have went around him. i've been pulled over probably 20 times in multiple vehicles. im always very polite and i agree with the officer if im in the wrong. that is why, i believe....i ALWAYS get warnings and not citations
Old 03-31-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00slowredz
there was only one other car in front of me and he was so far up the guys *** (that was turning) that he couldnt have went around him. i've been pulled over probably 20 times in multiple vehicles. im always very polite and i agree with the officer if im in the wrong. that is why, i believe....i ALWAYS get warnings and not citations
You better start knocking on wood for that last sentence.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

cam, headers, loudmouth, and front wheels coming off the ground...you deserve worse than just a warning. j/k
Old 04-01-2007, 01:22 PM
12 Second Club

yea, i wanted to call on the front wheels coming off the ground but i figured i'd keep my mouth shut hahaha if i could pull the wheels ON THE STREET with a cam, a few bolt ons, and dr's.....i dont think i would even care if i got a ticket

Quick Reply: Got pulled over tonight...