General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Getting a loan through my bank

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Getting a loan through my bank

Well, Im in the process of purchasing my car through my bank and the lady said that in order to process my loan, she needed a copy of the title and a copy of the bill sale. Well. . .I looked at the WS6 and its nice. I want it. She gave me the copy of the title, but she didnt have a copy of the bill of sale when she sold it. What should I do? My bank wont finance me without that copy of the bill of sale. Are they asking for that because Im buying it from a private seller and they want to make sure she is the owner of the car? THe title shows shes the owner, so i dont know why they want the copy of her bill of sale. What do I do?
Old 05-14-2007, 06:17 AM
Staging Lane

Do you think maybe a copy of her current registration for the car would be good enough to show proof she is the owner of the vehicle?
Old 05-14-2007, 06:27 AM
12 Second Club

A bill of sale is just a general agreement from the seller to the buyer.

Just type up something that goes on the lines of;

I Seller's name sell this Year Make Model vin number # to Buyer's Name for Amount Sold For with mileage miles.

And that should be all that you need. The title shows ownership and the bill of sale shows the transaction of the certain item. It's not a certified document like the title or anything.