General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

~~Toys For Tots.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation ~~Toys For Tots.....

not sure if we are planning on doing a TOYS FOR TOTS on here, but im a memeber of a few others sites and turbobuick.com is giving away a car, and the specs are as follows. If any mod feels that i have broken any rules by this then feel free to delete this message. My reason for posting this wasnt to gain memebers on another site, but to give these kids that dont have that much for chirstmas a chance to have something.

JOSH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FREE TURBO BUICK
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tur...oyfortots.html

Go here to see and register. Guys this is for Toys for Tots, donations are not mandatory but step up to the plate if you can and you may win a BAD *** buick! it. If you added up the car, parts, labor, paintjob price, etc that we are all donating to make this car happen it will pass 15.000 easy!! Wouldn't you want a chance at it! I sure do! Like I said donations are not mandatory to win, but I know I would feel like a total *** if I won and didn't donate anything....
.................................................. .................................................. ....................................
TurboBuick.com, T6P.com, & GbodyParts would like to announce the ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY! This giveaway will last until Monday Dec. 17 at 6pm!

Let the TurboBuick community make a few families happy this Christmas!

This Giveaway will be a little different then the rest. We are asking that each time you enter you donate $5 to the Marine Toys For Tots drive. Every single penny collected will be donated to the Toys for Tots campaign! Were are "asking" that you donate each time you enter. It is not required to enter!

Donations can be sent PayPal to: turbobuickcharitydrive@gmail.com

Or you can mail them directly to Brian; See Gbodyparts.com for the address!

Again Every PENNY WILL BE DONATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******Rules*******

You MUST BE A MEMBER OF TurboBuick.com
You MUST JOIN Gbody's site at GBodyParts.com Online Click the link to register!
You can post one time per week! Every week until Monday Dec. 17, 2007 at 6PM.Your post will count as your entry. If you post more than once per week you will be DQ'd!
The winner will be checked to make sure all rules were followed. We reserve the right to add rules as needed (not change)!